lady_coraline wrote: You should watch Shining Inheritance, starring Lee Seung Ki, I never heard of him till I watched this drama and I loved him after watching this =)

Me? I love Seung Gi! (: Shining Inheritance was the first drama I watched with him - it made me the fangirl I am of him now :p I've listened to a lot of his songs, watched his music videos, watched Gumiho, even started watching 1N2D (a couple episodes) because of him haha :D
I was talking about Kim Nam Gil in that post haha.
I just got done watching LSK's first 3 episodes on 1N2D. He was so adorable!
arasseo wrote: Seung Gi is soooooo much better than Kim Nam Gi....haha. He's really cute, can sing, great actor, great personality :D

^This ... is the absolute truth! haha
RaspberryT wrote: I just got done watching LSK's first 3 episodes on 1N2D. He was so adorable!

You found the first 3 episodes he was in?? I started with episode 47 and I've seen episode 48, haven't gotten around to watching more yet, haha.

Miss-pirate88 wrote: ^This ... is the absolute truth! haha

Haha I'm glad you agree :D
kimchi94 wrote: You found the first 3 episodes he was in?? I started with episode 47 and I've seen episode 48, haven't gotten around to watching more yet, haha.

Haha I'm glad you agree :D

Yeah It's on youtube. Go to 520junsu's channel, it's episodes 27-29. It was their first severe winter camp. Haha poor guy, talk about the toughest initiation!
GetYourCrayon wrote: Yeah It's on youtube. Go to 520junsu's channel, it's episodes 27-29. It was their first severe winter camp. Haha poor guy, talk about the toughest initiation!

Thanks (: Haha that does sound like a tough initiation - poor Seung Gi! Haha.
Let's just say the dog hazes both him and his manager. lol When you watch it, you'll know what I mean :p
philomina wrote: Let's just say the dog hazes both him and his manager. lol When you watch it, you'll know what I mean :p

Hahaha okay.
Allkpop posted an article about how popular he is with middle aged women lol
vansdrama wrote: Allkpop posted an article about how popular he is with middle aged women lol

Haha I think I read that article on one of his fan pages
kaiforever14 wrote: Haha I think I read that article on one of his fan pages

It's funny They only ever mention his ahjumma fans, never his younger ones!
musicxlife wrote: It's funny They only ever mention his ahjumma fans, never his younger ones!

Haha I know! He has fans of all ages :D He's what you call the "perfect catch" haha, he's the guy you wanna take home to your family :p
OddxTeru wrote: Haha I know! He has fans of all ages :D He's what you call the "perfect catch" haha, he's the guy you wanna take home to your family :p

Lol I read "perfect catch and immediately pictured a fish ROFL!
Dieder wrote: Lol I read "perfect catch and immediately pictured a fish ROFL!

Hahaha he's not a fish :p Now I'm thinking it...haha
LOL Sorry! I'm ADD so the most random things pop into my head. He doesn't even resemble a fish. I think for some reason I associated the word catch with fishing so I started picturing fish.