karin20 wrote: LOL Sorry! I'm ADD so the most random things pop into my head. He doesn't even resemble a fish. I think for some reason I associated the word catch with fishing so I started picturing fish.

Haha no he doesn't look like one :p But no I get what you mean haha :p
C4U did you watch those episodes of 1N2D yet?
heinlin wrote: C4U did you watch those episodes of 1N2D yet?

Not yet >__< I meant to but then I got caught up watching something else. After I finish this episode of Secret Garden I'll check them out (:
Haha Ok You'll love it!
lawllmang wrote: Haha Ok You'll love it!

Anything with Seung Gi in it is a sure love for me :p haha
Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhaaahhh! What are we gonna do without 1N2D? Once it ends, we'll be seeing less of our LSG!
oeuqbbaaa wrote: Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhaaahhh! What are we gonna do without 1N2D? Once it ends, we'll be seeing less of our LSG!

I know :( But the good thing for me is - I still have so many episodes to catch up on yet - so he may do something else in the meantime :D
Also I know he's still a host on Strong Heart, so I wanna start watching that, too.
soundwef wrote:
I know :( But the good thing for me is - I still have so many episodes to catch up on yet - so he may do something else in the meantime :D
Also I know he's still a host on Strong Heart, so I wanna start watching that, too.

Did you watch the episode in which MC Mong first appears?
Yuuria wrote: Did you watch the episode in which MC Mong first appears?

Ohh yeah that was the last one I've seen so far haha. When they couldn't catch the fist and they went into the village and Ho Dong got mad haha
ashychan wrote: Ohh yeah that was the last one I've seen so far haha. When they couldn't catch the fist and they went into the village and Ho Dong got mad haha

The scene where they tickle LSG was super adorable.
purpleiris wrote: The scene where they tickle LSG was super adorable.

Hahaha poor Seung Gi, I'll know not to tickle him if I ever get to meet him :p
Fartunaljama wrote: Hahaha poor Seung Gi, I'll know not to tickle him if I ever get to meet him :p

Haha He doesn't have it that bad. My friend in high school was literally so ticklish, all I had to do was wriggle my fingers in the air at him, and he would start giggling. I called it "air tickling".
iamawesome1234 wrote: Haha He doesn't have it that bad. My friend in high school was literally so ticklish, all I had to do was wriggle my fingers in the air at him, and he would start giggling. I called it "air tickling".

Hahaha yeah that's pretty bad :p Seung Gi is about as ticklish as I am haha.
ollika8 wrote: Hahaha yeah that's pretty bad :p Seung Gi is about as ticklish as I am haha.

The only place I'm really ticklish is the bottom for my feet. And people don't just normally go up to you and start tickling your feet, so I'm safe for the most part.
hervianisari wrote: The only place I'm really ticklish is the bottom for my feet. And people don't just normally go up to you and start tickling your feet, so I'm safe for the most part.

Haha I'm really ticklish there, too :p And my stomach I'm super ticklish haha.