And he sure knows what he wants. He loves to works for television, being an MC and do variety shows and dramas, but he never acted in a movie. And he's very good at what he does ! I loved watching Strong Heart when he was the MC.
I really love Seung Gi so much! He is amazing singer and actor. I have saw almost all his dramas and they all are amazing. Especially in Gu family book Seung Gi impressed me so much! He just was amazing in it. He can act various kind of roles and it is great that his all roles aren't same kind of. Also his songs are so amazing and beautiful. I listen to his songs all the time and I have almost all of his cd:s. If I ever have opportinity to see him I would die in happiness. I am sure of that! He is just my top 1 and I will love and cherish him forever. Also when he is now dating with Yoona I think that is great. Because I want him to be happy. Because I can't get him it doesn't mean that nobody else can't get him. And Yoona is amazing person so I think that those two fit perfectly together. So I really hope from bottom my heart that my love Seung Gi will be happy always! I will cheer you forever! <3
I'll go watch Noonas Over Flowers because Im missing this guy so much,. Just finished rewatching King 2 hearts but it didnt stop the longing..