Kathleen wrote: C4Y: this reminded me of u..i remember u sayin the same thing bout him..if u haven't read it already here's the link:
http://en.korea.com/blog/enter/tv/parents-want-lee-seung-gi-and-han-hyo-joo-to-come-home-for-chuseok/

I think I probably did say something about him being that type of guy haha (:
Haha I don't know if the parents will be saying the same after they see his new image for his comeback :p
ayuwardhanie wrote: Haha I don't know if the parents will be saying the same after they see his new image for his comeback :p

Haha who knows? :p
i think i'll hafta hear him sing..maybe i'll start likin him then hahaha...his face doesn't do it for me..lol...maybe i hv heard his songs i just prolly didn't know it was him...i mean i jus listen to all the osts without payin much attention to singers lol...i do however try to find out mo bout the singer if i really like the vocals n if his/ her song touches my heart awwwwwwwwwwww :p
SooHyun-Ki wrote: i think i'll hafta hear him sing..maybe i'll start likin him then hahaha...his face doesn't do it for me..lol...maybe i hv heard his songs i just prolly didn't know it was him...i mean i jus listen to all the osts without payin much attention to singers lol...i do however try to find out mo bout the singer if i really like the vocals n if his/ her song touches my heart awwwwwwwwwwww :p

Haha do you want me to recommend some songs?? :p He does have a really great voice :D
yes u can do that..bt lemme warn u bfo hand...i usually relate a song to a particular scene/ emotion in a drama so a random song might not do much for me..lol
Amanda wrote: yes u can do that..bt lemme warn u bfo hand...i usually relate a song to a particular scene/ emotion in a drama so a random song might not do much for me..lol

Haha I'm like that with some songs. But I'll still recommend some songs, if you still don't like them - well...I tried :p haha
My favorites are "Losing My Mind" [off of MGIAG], "Will You Marry Me" [off of SI], "Because You're My Woman" [Ballad - his first song], "Love Taught Me How To Drink" , "Like The First Time" , "Smile Boy" , and "Crazy For You" . Some of them anyways haha.
whoa that's a lot of songs lol..thanks dongsaeng-ee...i have added it to my to-do list for the night..will go home n listen to it tonight :)
Jazz Alexi Gonzalez wrote: whoa that's a lot of songs lol..thanks dongsaeng-ee...i have added it to my to-do list for the night..will go home n listen to it tonight :)

Haha sorry! :p But alrightyy :D Hope you like at least one of his songs (:
Iam Crisal wrote: Haha sorry! :p But alrightyy :D Hope you like at least one of his songs (:

so u think im goin to listen to all of them now do u??!! :p
sandiunpuri wrote: so u think im goin to listen to all of them now do u??!! :p

Haha you should :p
A long music video of his but it shows some of his acting, too, so I thought I'd share (:

i'm watching him every week on 1N2D..
and 1N2D was the one that made me love LSG a lot..
but why does it have to be end??T___T

i'll miss LSG a lot...:(
Cheppie Ann Zaballero wrote: i'm watching him every week on 1N2D..
and 1N2D was the one that made me love LSG a lot..
but why does it have to be end??T___T

i'll miss LSG a lot...:(

Me too :( But we'll still have his music. Hopefully he will make appearances on other variety shows and do some more acting :)
Zainab wrote: Me too :( But we'll still have his music. Hopefully he will make appearances on other variety shows and do some more acting :)

He's also a host on Strong Heart so at least we'll get to see him there, too (: I need to catch up on 1N2D haha, still on episode 32? I think?