Well, I've been looking for the subs to those two episodes and I keep finding everything, but the subs...LOL
nice pics Jeanie-ssi... what subs lis-ssi?
Jeaniessi wrote: Oooh Thanks Lis! He looks so good in those pictures.. I love his eyes. Okay sorry..

I've been keeping my eye on this one too. I can't wait. Still hoping for that comedy someday! lol

and just because...

omo! gawjuss! should add it on my list. :)
miks wrote: omo! gawjuss! should add it on my list. :)

Heck Yes you should! (but that's coming from me miks!) lol
LisNoir wrote: Well, I've been looking for the subs to those two episodes and I keep finding everything, but the subs...LOL

There was a little link on that site with the subs for the download but now it's not working.

KamZ wrote: nice pics Jeanie-ssi...

what subs lis-ssi?

The subs for Infinity Challenge...The variety Ji Sub ssi guest starred on last summer.
I'm inspired. These are in the kiss booth but I'm posting them here too. Guh.. My eyes are happy.

nice ^_^..is he in the army as well? lol..sorry for not knowing heh
Nope, he's not. He's making films!
LisNoir wrote: Nope, he's not. He's making films!

ah ok..no more dramas eh!!?!...Gong Yoo too has been only acting in movies after he got out... i hope Binnie doesn't do the same
KamZ wrote: ah ok..no more dramas eh!!?!...Gong Yoo too has been only acting in movies after he got out... i hope Binnie doesn't do the same

Ji Sub got out in 2007...Since then he's done Rough Cut, Cain & Abel, Sophie's Revenge, Road #1, Only You and now Salary Man (Employee). Plus his music. (one good, one I will not speak of) lol

Again..I'm still waiting for my rom com. I am being patient.
half the time he looks like he just rolled out of bed, and he's still so...damn...hot
cityhunter83 wrote: half the time he looks like he just rolled out of bed, and he's still so...damn...hot

Yeah..I like to imagine he just rolled out of mine... !!! I totally just said that! and I'm not sorry either. ;)
hey i'm right there with you. no shame in my game
T-ara’s Hyomin Can’t Hide Her Affection for So Ji Sub
http://www.soompi.com/news/taras-hyomin-cant-hide-her-affection-for-so-ji-sub

T-ara’s Hyomin just can’t hide her feelings for So Ji Sub! On January 20, T-ara appeared on SBS radio “Jung Sung Hee’s A Night Like Tonight” and talked about their ideal types.
Hyomin, however, described her ideal type as, “I like pure and genuine men. I started to like So Ji Sub after seeing him recently on ‘Infinity Challenge.’ He said he likes Secret among the girl groups, but please show some love for T-ara, too.”
In fact, this is not the first time Hyomin has expressed her affection for So Ji Sub. On the January 15 episode of jTBC “Naughty Boys,” Hyomin picked So Ji Sub as the person she would like to act with. “Everybody likes this person, but So Ji Sub would be my pick…Instead of lovers, I’d like be play his little sister,” Hyomin said
Well...I like her but she's stupid. "Instead of lovers, I'd like to play his little sister." She's not right in the head! What is wrong with this girl? JK! ...not really.