So Ji Sub ~ I expect this thread to be visited by at least three people. PrincessofSummer, Yoona and Myself.
But everyone is welcome! ;)

TV Dramas
Road Number One (MBC, 2010)
I am Ghost (BeeTV Japan, 2009) (mobile drama)
Cain and Abel (SBS, 2009)
U-Turn (OCN, 2008)
I'm Sorry, I Love You (KBS, 2004)
What Happened in Bali (SBS, 2004)
Thousand Years of Love (SBS, 2003)
Glass Slippers (SBS, 2002)
We Are Dating Now (SBS, 2002)
Law Firm (SBS, 2001)
Delicious Proposal (MBC, 2001)
Long Way (SBS New Year's Day Drama, 2001)
Cheers for the Women (SBS, 2000) ..among others...

Films
The Salary Man (2012)
Only You (2011)
Sophie's Revenge (2009)
Rough Cut (2008)
Kitaro and the Millennium Curse (2008)
Can't Live Without Robbery (2002)

Music videos
Take (Seo In Guk, 2010)
Smiling Goodbye (Soya n Sun, 2010)
Lonely Life (G-Sonic, 2008)
Love Seat (Wheesung, 2008)
Mr. Flower (Jo Sung Mo, 2004)
Beautiful Days (Jang Hye Jin, 2001)

Variety shows
Infinity Challenge (2011)
Crossing the Korea Strait (SBS Beautiful Sunday, 2000)
Music Camp (MBC, 1999â??2000) (MC, co-hosted by Chae Rim)

Music
Pick Up Line (2011)
Foolish Love (2008)
Lonely Life (2008)

Books
So Ji-sub's Road (2010, photo-essays)
I thought Yoona was die hard KNG hehe anyway count me as the fourth person to visit SJS.....hmmmm this makes me think I shld start a thread entitled Rosie's men it cld be quite lengthy :p

I hv seen Sorry I love you & plan on watching WHIB/C&A
RainFlower wrote: I thought Yoona was die hard KNG hehe anyway count me as the fourth person to visit SJS.....hmmmm this makes me think I shld start a thread entitled Rosie's men it cld be quite lengthy :p

I hv seen Sorry I love you & plan on watching WHIB/C&A

I really liked Cain & Abel a lot. You should also try the movie Rough Cut. It has both Kang Ji Hwan and SJS!
WOW... a thread dedicated to the prince. Me like.

Me and Mister Soji here have a special thing (although is onesided since he has no idea lol) its not like me and LBH I must admit, but the first time I met Soji I knew it was meant to be, since he looks so similar to this other guy I know very well, Princess Of Summer knows what I'm referring to... I hope she hasn't forgotten haha.

I have seen:
Cain and Abel
What Happened in Bali
Thousand Years of Love
We Are Dating Now

Here is how he resembles "the other guy" and Im talking about exactly same expressions, always! XD (but the hair is the same too hehe)
The beauty of Mr. So is that he wears many hats...

and sometimes make up!

i agree with RF...Yoona as far as i know is a die hard KNG fan..SJS might be her 2nd fav though...haven't seen any of his dramas yet but count me in to visit the thread...i visit every single thread that's created hahaha
If you keep posting pictures like that, I'm sure to become a fan....He is gorgeous. I haven't seen any of his dramas.
What am I? Chopped liver? I like handsome men too! :)
Mrnkaloto wrote: What am I? Chopped liver? I like handsome men too! :)

How 'bout caviar!!? You are caviar..only the best for you. ;) and because your avi cracks me up!
I can't wait to see this. It's going to feel like ages before this is out with subs.

Kamila wrote: i agree with RF...Yoona as far as i know is a die hard KNG fan..SJS might be her 2nd fav though...haven't seen any of his dramas yet but count me in to visit the thread...i visit every single thread that's created hahaha

Do u really kamz LOL I hope thats true
theres loads of threads i hv never visited
For Han: to make her "happy" ;)

What have you watched? Cain and Abel is so good. (I don't think he's baggy eyed at all in that) He isn't a romantic comedy guy. Is dramas are usually intense. But I like that. If you haven't seen Rough Cut yet..you should girl. His eyes are my very favorite thing about him!

Han Hyo-joo's first bed scene: "So Ji-sub was good to me" A mature change in the movie "Always" So Ji-sub: "I've done it many times..." Actress Han Hyo-joo attempted her first bed scene. Her bed scene was revealed at the movie preview in Apgujeong CGV, Seoul, on September 20th. On this day, the highlight of the movie was the love scene between the former boxer and a woman who is losing her eyesight. The movie is about the two washing away each others' pain. Han Hyo-joo and So Ji-sub are the lead characters, and in the bed scene they realize the love that is destined for them. As much as Han Hyo-joo approached the audience with innocence until now, this change is very fresh. She should display more maturity from now on, and she her role in the movie was carried out exceptionally well. Director Song Il-gon avoided details but Han Hyo-joo said, "It was my first ever bed scene. So Ji-sub led me well and so it wasn't too bad". So Ji-sub laughed and said, "I have done it many times". Relating to love, Han Hyo-joo said, "I always want to love. I am happy I can love someone with all my heart in a movie. I enjoyed the movie so much I could even do only melodramas from now on". "Always" has been chosen as the opening movie of the 16th Busan International Film Festival, starting on the 6th of October.

Sources: koala's playground, v.scoop
wrote: Han Hyo-joo's first bed scene: "So Ji-sub was good to me" A mature change in the movie "Always" So Ji-sub: "I've done it many times..." Actress Han Hyo-joo attempted her first bed scene. Her bed scene was revealed at the movie preview in Apgujeong CGV, Seoul, on September 20th. On this day, the highlight of the movie was the love scene between the former boxer and a woman who is losing her eyesight. The movie is about the two washing away each others' pain. Han Hyo-joo and So Ji-sub are the lead characters, and in the bed scene they realize the love that is destined for them. As much as Han Hyo-joo approached the audience with innocence until now, this change is very fresh. She should display more maturity from now on, and she her role in the movie was carried out exceptionally well. Director Song Il-gon avoided details but Han Hyo-joo said, "It was my first ever bed scene. So Ji-sub led me well and so it wasn't too bad". So Ji-sub laughed and said, "I have done it many times". Relating to love, Han Hyo-joo said, "I always want to love. I am happy I can love someone with all my heart in a movie. I enjoyed the movie so much I could even do only melodramas from now on". "Always" has been chosen as the opening movie of the 16th Busan International Film Festival, starting on the 6th of October.

Sources: koala's playground, v.scoop

Thanks for that! :) I can't wait for this movie!