MDL Actor Profile Link[/URL]

Yoon Si Yoon (윤시윤)(Born 26 September 1986) is a South Korean actor whose real name is Yoon Dong-goo. He first starred in the TV Series High Kick! (season 2) (2009), a 100+ episode drama in which he played a rebellious, albeit good-hearted teenage son. King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo (2010) was his first lead role, and shot him to fame as the earnest, lovable character Kim Tak-goo.--Wikipedia

[U]Movies

-100% (film)100% (2011) In production
-Death Bell 2 (July 28,2010)

TV Series

- Flower Boy Next Doo[/URL]r (2013)
-Me Too, Flower! (2011)
-Once Upon a Time in Saengchori (tvN, November 11,2010~March 18,2011) (cameo)
-King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo (KBS2, June 9,2010~September 16,2010)
-T-ara and Yoon Si-yoon's Bubibubi (Olive TV, April 24,2010)
-High Kick Through the Roof (MBC, September 7,2009~March 19,2010)

[U]Awards

-2009 MBC Entertainment Awards: Best Comedy/Sitcom Couple Award (with Shin Se Kyung in High Kick Through The Roof)
-2010 KBS Drama Awards: Best Couple Award (with Lee Young Ah in King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo)
-2010 KBS Drama Awards: Excellence Award, Mini Series - Actor (in King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo)
I saw him in King of Baking for the first time. I thought he was so cute and he did a good job as Kim Tak Gu.

He's a doll...but I'm so Noona compared to him. I wanted to watch Me Too Flower but he doesn't seem to quite fit the role. Not his fault. I want to hear some opinions on his acting in Me Too Flower before I watch it or judge it harshly because I really liked him a lot in Baker King Kim Tak Gu..He did a fantastic job in that drama.
PinkDiamond wrote: Oh My Word! I'm about to spazz for real! Shota and YSY in one day. I'm having an overload!

hahahaha PD..my thoughts exactly
I <3 him. That is all.
jeanie65jh wrote: He's a doll...but I'm so Noona compared to him. I wanted to watch Me Too Flower but he doesn't seem to quite fit the role. Not his fault. I want to hear some opinions on his acting in Me Too Flower before I watch it or judge it harshly because I really liked him a lot in Baker King Kim Tak Gu..He did a fantastic job in that drama.

He's not that young, but he looks like he's 10 years younger than me instead of 3... ;P

Mary, I didn't know you were a YSY fan. :D
sigh..those eyes...and lipssssss lol

Kamz, you can look for YSY news now...lol
LisNoir wrote:

Mary, I didn't know you were a YSY fan. :D

Yes!!!!!! I saw him first in King of Baking, then in High Kick. I really was praying that he get a lead in a drama, like a cute romcom (even though he is amazing in the melodrama section). Then when he was dropped for the lead role in that Vegetable Shop bachelor-something or other I was a little upset. Only to find out he's replacing Kim Jae Won in Me Too, Flower (get well soon KJW) - a romcom!!!

I'm about to watch the first episode. But I'm fairly confident YSY can do melo (king of baking), comedy (high kick), and romance (me too, flower).

I love this guy, but I'm not quite sure why. He's a pretty face among others, but there's something about him that made me want to punch Eugene while watching King of Baking.

:D
Ok, I'm hungry now >_<

aww what a sweet picture :)