ssecrecy wrote: this sucks. Sieun (one of the babies) has quit Hello Baby S7. I don't know the reason but mostly because it was too much for her. anything like this has never happened right? poor little girl :( she was so cute. so now there is only two babies: Jeongmin and Ilayda. well they are really cute and funny and they are really comfortable with working with camera. so I guess it's gonna be easy for Boyfriend :D

oh wow didnt know first ep was already out ... i might wait for more to come out b4 watching
I've watched the MBLAQ season twice, the SHINee season, and I just started the B1A4 season today, and am totally disappointed in it, although it is humorous it shouldn't be called Hello Baby. My fav. dads out of all the ones I have watched are: 1. Lee Joon 2. Key 3. Mir-I feel I should explain this. Even tho Mir is/was childish in a lot of the episodes, he showed that it's ok for a parent to debase/lower themselves in order to make the kids have fun. But, he also showed that you do need to be an adult as well. That episode when he made DY cry about the food, I totally 100% agreed with him. In my family when I was growing up, breakfast wasn't a big deal, but when lunch was served you ate, and if you didn't, it went in the fridge and it would be your dinner, if you didn't eat it then, it became your breakfast, after that it was thrown away if you didn't eat it, and you would get the chance to eat at lunch. I know it sounds harsh, but it teaches you not to be wasteful, and it also teaches you to be respectful. That happened to me twice, the first time I can say it was me being stubborn, the 2nd time it was I just couldn't eat it, it was totally gross to me. And to this day I still won't eat that food, Turnips, just ewww. In our family its gotten a lot less strict, but one thing remains: you have to eat at least one or two bites of something. Will we fix you another meal, no, but we won't make you eat it, you can just go get a hot dog or bologne, or something of that nature. Fixing two meals is impossible this day and age.
I just finished watching the Sistar & Leeteuk season, and my hubby is laughing at me cause I am in tears, totally awesome season.. I think the 2nd best season I have watched, and that is only because he didn't talk, if he talked it would have been first, to much cuteness...
watched season 2 and 5 and finally picking season 4 :] baby is cute as usual
I watched all of season 2 and half of season 5. SHINee was so cutee! and Yoogeun too >_<
I'ved watched all 7 seasons :)
so i been bored and started watching the seasons that i have skipped and now i'm up to S6 .... is this really hello baby? =__= watched 5 ep and you only see the kids for like 10min a ep.....

Really wonderful discussion. Love you all.