1. Faith..definitely my number one forever 2. The Princess's man 3. Dong Yi
Tree with Deep Roots Queen Seon Deok Jumong Emperor of the Sea Painter of the Wind Arang & the Magistrate Dae Jang Geum Jejoongwon
Awww man I'm a huge history geek so this will be difficult... 1. Iljimae 2. Dong Yi 3. Queen Seon Duk 4. Bridal Mask 5. The Moon Embracing Sun Its a close battle, I just love historical dramas!
The Moon Embraces the Sun Iljimae Bridal Mask Arang and the Magistrate Queen In-hyun's Man (although its part historical and part present) Warrior Baek Dong Soo
The Legend The Moon that Embraces the Sun Queen Inhyun Man Jewel in the Palace Arang and the Magistrate
1) The Legend 2) Kingdom of the Winds 3) Illjamae
Not in a particular order: Chuno Queen Seon Deok Iljimae Hong Gil Dong Sungkyunkwan scandal
So far, I've only watched these historical dramas: The Moon that Embraces the Sun Faith Chuno Arang and the Magistrate Queen In-hyun's Man (both historical and present) Warrior Baek Dong Soo The Princess’ Man Rooftop Prince...(historical, but mostly present) Hwang Jin Yi Time Slip Doctor Jin Iljimae This is tough. I like all of them, but here are 3 of my favorites: (1)The Moon that Embraces the Sun (2)Faith (3)The Princess’ Man
Personal Favorites:
1. Dae Jang Geum
2 The Princess' Man
3. The Moon that Embraces the Sun
4. Painter of the Wind
5. Arang and the Magistrate
My favorites are (not in order):

- Gumiho: Tale of the Fox's Child (구미호: 여우누이뎐)
- Tamna, The Island (탐나는도다)
- The Princess' Man (공주의 남자)
- Iljimae (일지매)
For me: 1. Dong Yi / Gu Family Book 2. Queen Seon-duk / Dae Jang Geum (still watching so it may change ^^ ) 3. Queen In Hyun's Man
Gu Family Book Arang and the Magistrate Queen In Hyun's Man Goddess of Fire, Jungyi Sword and Flower
1. Tree with Deep Roots 2. Queen Seondeok 3. Painter of the Wind 4. Sea God 5. Dae Jang Geum 6. Jumong
phoenixtearz9 wrote: Updating:
1. Iljimae
2. Chuno
3.Hong Gil Dong
4.The Legend
5. I think will be Tree with Deep Roots

Updating again
1.A Deep Rooted Tree
2.QSD
3.Chuno
4.Iljimae
5.Warrior Baek Dong Soo