I think that the best way to find out more about South Korea ( culture, music, history, language and many more) is watching at least one historical drama. The stories of this type of drama are based on the history of South Korea. Even the OST is different. The lyrics are like poems, with a deep meaning.
Have you ever seen a historical drama? What is your favorite?
My top 6: :D
1. Jumong
2. Jewel in the palace (Dae Jang Geum)
3. Queen Seon-deok
4. Yi San
5. The Princess' man
6. Sungkyunkwan Scandal
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
I only have 3 :p

1. Dae Jang Geum
2. Jumong
3. Queen Seon Deok
I've only watched two... so far and it's pretty common xD

1. Jumong
2. Queen Seon deok

Oh and I'm pretty sure this is in the wrong section xD But, what the heck. xP
Nalph wrote: I've only watched two... so far and it's pretty common xD

1. Jumong
2. Queen Seon deok

Oh and I'm pretty sure this is in the wrong section xD But, what the heck. xP

Moved it to the right area.
1. Hong Gil Dong
2. Iljimae
3. Sungkyunkwan Scandal

So far as i remember those are the ones i've watched
1. Hong Gil Dong
2. Iljimae
3. The Legend
4.The Kingdom of the Winds (I think is the title)
I didn't noticed that I put this thread in a wrong section. :( I'm sorry. I suppose I should not write any thread in the future... I am too ignorant.
ayko wrote: I didn't noticed that I put this thread in a wrong section. :( I'm sorry. I suppose I should not write any thread in the future... I am too ignorant.

Aww, don't worry it's okay xD And don't stop making threads~! The more posts, the better (´・ω・`)
1) Return of Iljimae
2) Chuno
3) Jumong
4) Queen Seon Deok

These are kind of in order of favorites but 1 and 2 tied.
1. Iljimae
2. Iljimae
3. Iljimae
4. Sungkyunkwan Scandal
5. Tamra the Island

Sorry, I just recently finished Iljimae and I absolutely adored it. Everything from the actors, the plot, the music, the scenery, the characters! Even the drawing that Iljimae leaves behind, I think it's really beautiful. *sigh* I want to watch it all over again, but I don't have the time.
Queen Seon Duk is my number 1 forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for Fusion (though QSD is always first, did you see Bidam's HAIR?!?!?!? OMG!!!!! I am so mad it took 20 episodes to get to him *pout*)
Iljimae
Sungwkuan (I have no idea how it is spelled) Scandal

You will notice that there is a scruffian in all of these with amazing hair.
1. Hong Gil Dong
2. The Sungkyunkwan Scandal
e_sparks wrote: 1. Iljimae
2. Iljimae
3. Iljimae
4. Sungkyunkwan Scandal
5. Tamra the Island

Sorry, I just recently finished Iljimae and I absolutely adored it. Everything from the actors, the plot, the music, the scenery, the characters! Even the drawing that Iljimae leaves behind, I think it's really beautiful. *sigh* I want to watch it all over again, but I don't have the time.

I've had it downloaded forever but I haven't watched it yet, I guess I need to watch that soon.
Mine are:

1. The Princess' Man
2. The Legend

(Deep Rooted Tree might move to the second spot, but since it hasn't finished I will not add it just yet)
For me they are:
1. The Princess' Man
2. Iljimae