LIST THE BEST, ONLY THE BEST KDRAMA EVERRRR THAT YOU GUYS HAD WATCH!

ONLY TOP-5. 

WITH PERFECT PLOT, INTRODUCTION AND ENDING. ENDING IS THE MOST IMPORANT. 

AND.. STATE WHY FOR EACH KDRAMA.  

START!!!

Okay all of these aren't k dramas but asian dramas as thats what i'm taking it to mean.Also I've just copied the synopsis so you don't need to keep checking.
1) Playful Kiss
Oh Ha Ni is a clumsy student who falls for the perfectionist, Baek Seung Jo. However, Seung Jo is indifferent towards her and rejects her love. When Ha Ni's house collapses, she and her father moves into his long-time friend's house. It turns out that Seung Jo is the friend's son and Ha Ni is given the opportunity to be near the guy she loves.

I see you have watched itazura na kiss love in tokyo which is based on the same orignal story.This is my very first kdrama I ever watched so maybe thats why I love this drama so much.Although I believe it is not one of the best recieved adaptions.I have also seen itazura na kiss which I also rated highly but as I had already known the storyline it just didn't quite match up.I also have a thing for a rude but secretly loving lead male.

2) Liar Game (series) Japanese
Kanzaki Nao is an honest college student who receives a hundred million yen one day, along with a card saying she has been chosen to take part in the "Liar Game".Her overly trusting nature makes her lose the money and leaves her with a million yen debt.However, she is told of a mastermind swindler, Akiyama Shinichi, who is to be released from jail the next day. Desperate, she goes to him for help.

I absolutely love this drama.It is diffrent from the other dramas I watch which tend to be romantic comdies.However there is kind of romance in the agonising realtionship between the two leads who you want to be together.The plot in this is both imaginative and gripping with each game well thought out and new.The whole message of the series is also frightning with the focus on trust and beating the game.Other side characters contribute quite alot to the overall stroyline aswell.The new korean version which I have not watched is also meant to be good

3) King2Hearts
Lee Jae Ha is a handsome and materialistic crown prince that doesn't care about politics. His life turns upside down when his brother forces him to join a team consisting of soldiers from North and South Korea to join a World Officers Competition. Kim Hang Ah is a North Korean special forces agent who doesn't have experience in love or dating.When her comrade convinces her to join the Korean team for WOC, she meets the cocky prince and they immediately start a love-hate relationship. Things take a drastic change when they find out that their families have been planning for their eventual wedding.

First off Ha Ji Won is one of my favourite korean actresses.This drama made me laugh and cry (it's quite hard to make me cry although I did cry at happy feet).The acting and script were amazing with tension over the north south divide a recurring theme.The leading nemesis was seriously cruel and alittle messed up.

4) Doctor Stranger
As a child, Park Hoon and his father were kidnapped by North Korea. In North Korea, Park Hoon was trained to become a doctor. Park Hoon became a genius like chest surgeon. He then flees to South Korea. Park Hoon begins to work as a doctor in South Korea's top hospital Myeongwoo University Hospital, but he feels like a complete outsider. To bring his love from North Korea, he does anything to make money.

Quite a bit of medical jargon but I like that in a drama.Lee Jong Suk played the cocky doctor really well with the deep romantic story.To be honest though I prefered the 2nd female lead.

5)Hotel King
Cha Jae Wan, holds resentment towards his father who left him and his mother. He grows up to be very levelheaded character and a perfectionist at his job. Ah Mo Ne, an heiress who tries to save her father's legacy, the one and only seven-star hotel in the nation, Hotel Ciel. Cha Jae Wan, the hotel manager becomes an enemy to his own father in order to help the heiress.

This is very dramatic with about a million secrets and many twist which really keep you intersted.Not obvious what's going to happen next.Acting is superb especially the abusive father son act.I also really like the character Ah Mo Ne who was arrogant but kind hearted.This drama is deep and probally not something you just watch.

This is only my personal tastes and like I said I prefer romantic comedies which looking at my suggestions doesn't look like it.Hope this helps.Im not very good at explaining thing but I was bored so i thought I would reply.To this date I have completed 108 dramas and this is my top 5.

My top 5 list ~-^-^//

1.) (Taiwanese Version of) Fated to Love You
Why: I really love this series. It has a ton of comedy, which I think is rare in Kdramas. It also has it's fair share of tragic tear jerker moments. Best of all, the characters evolve, grow, and change soooo much. It's super interesting watching how they progress. I also loved the music in this version which is why I would recommend it over the Korean Remake. I will not comment on the ending, because I personally hate spoilers - but I will say, I liked the ending :)

2. Marriage Not Dating
Why: Jeong JinWoon. - He's a supporting actor in this drama, and oh my god. He is just the cutest little thing EVER. His smile lights up his entire face. I've never seen anyone so happy/innocent/sweet looking. At least until he takes his shirt off... then I'm just like OH MY GOD.... LOL He also posed on the cover of their Men's Health and Fitness over there, and has been in some fashion model shoots. He's also an accomplished singer, and very intelligent :) I have the hugest fangirl crush on him HAHA. 
Why for Real now: Okay, so aside from JinWoon, this series is actually pretty awesome in it's own right. It is pretty light hearted and comedic. I don't think there's too many tear-jerker moments, it's just a feel-good comedy drama with a sticky love triangle dilema. 

3. My Love From Another Star
Why: It's got a great supernatural super-hero type of vibe going on. Very unique concept. It also blends historical / period drama into the scifi/futuristic and modern mix. I love the actors, and the storyline is full of both comedy and touching tearjerker moments. Ending took me by surprise :)

4. Angel Eyes
Why: If you like to cry, this kdrama gets it done. It has a lot of suspense and cliffhanger moments, and a lot of heart ache. Classic story-telling formula of boy meets girl, boy loses girl, boy meets girl again. I liked all the emotional angst and suspense.

5. 90 Days Time to Love
Why: This drama is not for everyone since it features incest, but I really love this one. It bombed I guess in it's home country, but in my opinion it's a great film. Kang Ji-hwan is sexy and a great actor. He was Korea's sexiest man of the year last year :). The drama is very touching. I cried lots. You know the ending from the first episode, it then goes back in time to the beginning of the events. So if you decide you don't like the ending you can stop after the first episode.
My top 5 - Korean Drama
Hotel King
Fated to love you 
Marriage not dating
My Girl
Goong
My top 5- Korean Drama
Bridal mask
Secret 
Liar Game
The Master's Sun
God of Study
My top 5 - Korean Dramas:
A Gentleman's Dignity
Secret Garden
The Man Who Can't Marry
Let's Eat
Two Weeks
My top 5 - Korean Drama

1. Healer
2. You who came from the stars
3. Coffee Prince
4. My Girlfriend is a gumiho
5. My Princess
TOP 5:
1. The moon that embraces the sun
2. Healer
3. Playful kiss ( every version )
4. Princess Man
5. You, who came from the stars
1. Healer
2. Heart to Heart
3. It's Okay, That's Love.
4. Coffee Prince.
5. Kill Me Heal Me.
1. Cruel City
2. Healer
3. Secret
4. Innocent man
5. Sandglass
1. SECRET (love Ji Sung as an actor, but plot was spectacular for me. It was mature, and romantic drama. I loved it)
2. LIE TO ME (for me chemistry between actors was huge, and this is the most watched drama up to date. Something hit me in this drama that i keep watching it over and over again)
3. HOTEL KING (it kept me captivated from beginning to end. Suspense, mystery, you name it.  One of those dramas that was well done and acted for me)
4. MARRIAGE NOT DATING (total surprise! I did not know that drama was  so good until I watched it!! plus marriage topic is always on this list for me watch)
5.SCENT OF THE WOMAN (a young woman with cancer, and how she copes with the illness is well portrayed in this drama. Romance is phenomenal. It is a sad story, but beautifully done!)

I wish there was more spots because I would also add: THAT WINTER THE WIND BLOWS (very sad but beautiful romance) and LIAR GAME (intense and different from other dramas)  and HE WHO CAME FROM THE STARS (because it made me cry tons of tears and moved me at the end) plus I am sure I would add HEALER and KILL ME HEAL ME  on the list but I have not watched these yet (waiting for my vacation this summer to watch both in one shot - marathon dramas )
I don't think I've seen the 'best drama ever' xD I've seen some I've thoroughly enjoyed for different reasons, some have made me think, some have made me feel but most of all I love the feeling of being connected with them despite any flaws they may have. 
Have to admit I haven't watched many K-dramas but I would like to watch more but I'm just really picky :p (I watch more J-dramas)

My top 5 Korean drama:

1. Reply 1997 - Great romance/friendship drama with satisfying ending
2. History of the Salaryman - Well written and hilarious
3. Giant - From the same writers as Salaryman, another well written drama but this one is a bit more predictable with some cliché moments but overall great entertaining drama despite being 60 episodes it can still hold your attention.
4. The Chaser - Crime/Mystery, fast paced and male lead Son Hyun Joo is impressive in his role. This award-winning drama often gets overlooked here, it deserves more attention.
5. Golden Empire - Solid drama with solid performance from all the cast, from the same writers as The Chaser.

They are my top 5 so far, hope to watch more K-dramas :D
Top 5 Kdramas

1. Nine Times Time Travel
2. Coffee Prince
3. Kill Me, Heal Me
4. Smile, You
5. Secret Garden

Honorable mention: White Christmas, Shut Up and Secret <3
Almost all the korean dramas are the best dramas (for me). Not only because of the actors, but also because of the story. Der s always this excitement I felt everytime I watched k-dramas. BTW I am a Filipino.
Actually I have 6 k-dramas that I wanted to post because I finished watching one of them just earlier.
There are still a lot of k-dramas dat I havn't watched yet so as of now dis will be:

1. My Love from the Star/You Who Came From The Star - As of now dis s d best of the bests for me from the beginning til d end. I can't explain it further.I love d casts especially KIMSOO HYUN & JEON JI HYUN, especial mention are Ahn Jae Hyun (the brother of Cheon Song-Yi) & Park Hae Jin (as Lee Hwi-Kyung). I think all the people who watched and still watching MLFTS love dis K-drama 100%. I also love the character of Yeon Woo Jin as the eldest brother of Lee Hwi-Kyung who was killed by Lee Jae-Kyung (the older brother of Hwi-Kyung) because of jealousy. Eventhough he had a very short appearance on tv but still you will love his character in d story. I love his character in MLFTS before I knew that he had another k-drama & he was d guy main cast. :)

2. Jumong - I idolized Song Il-Gook, amazing story & casts.As I watched it, I feel dat it happened in real lyf because of the plot especially the ending. :)

3. The Innocent Man - I love the character of Song Joong Ki. Eventhough the romance between him & Moon Chae Won has included a revenge,still their chemistry makes the viewers' heart melt. I love them both not only on this drama but also as a celebrity & as a person.The story is also amazing. At first I hate the feeling of Kang Ma-Roo for Han Jae-Hee because he still loves her despite all the things she did to him in the past. Its just that it was mixed of revenge. But overall the story is so amazing & the loveteam Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won. ;)

4. Marriage Not Dating/Let's Get Married - This is a light drama that enlightens my day. I love the story, the casts, everything especially Yeon Woo Jin (Gong Gi-Tae) & Han Groo (Joo Jang Mi), also Heo Jeong-Min (Lee Hoon-Dong) & Yoon So-Hee (Nam Hyun-Hee). Super amazing k-drama especially when Gi Tae & Jang Mi are talking or arguing to each other. It is still sweet & makes the viewers laugh & love them both. Yeon Woo Jin (Gi Tae) & Han Sun Hwa (Kang Se Ah) have also a chemistry, looking good together as both professional. I'm looking forward for projects to them as a couple. But... Yeon Woo Jin & Han Groo have so much chemistry that I'm also looking forward for more & more projects to come for them as a couple. :)

5. Bride Of The Century - It is the only drama that I didn't hate any of the characters in the end. So when I finished this drama, I just feel that I love all the characters/casts & of course the story. Although I already finished watching all the episodes of this drama in drama.net website, still I watched it on tv. :)

5. Queen In-Hyun's Man/Queen & I - It is the first drama I watched that the story is about two personsfrom the past & present met coincidentally but not in terms of destiny. ;) I really love the characters of Ji Hyun Woo (Kim Boong-Do) & Yoo In Na (Choi Hee-Jin). My love for this drama grow stronger when I red & watched the news about Ji Hyun Woo & Yoo In Na being a real couple during the Queen In-Hyun's Man drama... It's just so sad that they broke-up last May 15, 2014, after Ji Hyun Woo came back from the military. Many people admired them as a couple on drama & also off the screen because despite the long distance between them, they still have a good relationship.
My best 5 Kdramas are

1-pinocchio
2-i can hear your voice
3-the heirs
4-you're beautiful
5-doctor stranger