My Top 5 Kdramas

1. Healer (2014-2015)
2. Hero (2009)
=> These 2 dramas got great casting (including supporting roles), great story (suspense, drama, comedy) and there is no "noble idiocy". My favorite roles for Ji Chang Wook and Lee Jun KI! Ji Chang Wook has a supporting role in "Hero".

3. Coffee Prince (2007) => Fan of gender bender, it's for you and the kisses were really great!

4. Queen Seon Duk (2009) => 62 episodes but you won't be bored! And you will love Bidam's character.
5. The Princess' Man (2011) => Best ever love story
=> In my opinion, the two best sageuks ever! 
Considering how many Kdramas have been produced, limiting the list to only Top 5 is not realistic.  However, having said that, the following are my Top 5 … and I list a few that are not the "populars."

• Dream High -- being an ajumma, I surprised myself with how much I enjoyed this -- the "high energy."
  • Fermentation Family -- great chemistry between the Leads, story and the cinematography.
  • Sorry, I Love You -- well-acted, sad but a great love story.
  • That Fool (The Accidental Couple) -- very heartwarming and entertaining, plus it has one of the best renditions of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" I've ever heard … watch this for Hwang Jeong Min if for no other reason. 
  • Jewel in the Palace -- well-done and it's the drama that "started it all" for me

And, I cannot leave the following drama off this list ...

Honesty/Truth (2000) -- watched this 4 years ago and I can still remember every detail … superb acting and a great story.
1) The Master's Sun
2) Secret Garden
3) Healer
4) Fated To Love You (Korean Version)
5) My Love From Another Star
Top 5??? Here we go... [spoilers ahead???]  I haven't seen a lot of these in a while, but I remember really liking them. White Christmas' ending just surprised me because of how well the character growth played into it. School 2013 I really loved but I'm not sure if that has more to do with the context of my life or if it was really that good. I was kinda mad at the queer baiting, but the story was pretty good. Coffee Prince is almost perfect. The only thing that made me uncomfortable was how the main guy was like celebrating not being gay. I mean, I get it, it makes sense, but it also makes me a little sad.  And It's Okay, That's Love was just great. The ending is warm and fuzzy but also believable which is nice. There's a lot of other dramas I could share with you (I mean like maybe five more so not that much more) but I'll stop here.  [no more spoilersss]

1. It's Okay, That's Love (perfect ending tbqh) - Sweet with an honest feeling, refreshing in its approach to the world of psychology
2. School 2013 - Heartwarming and inspirational plot that keeps twisting
3. Reply 1997 - Keeps you on your toes, honest feeling 
4. Coffee Prince - *smiles*
5. Holy Land - I honestly don't remember the plot but I remember thinking it was awesome

(At first I had White Christmas on here but I wasn't sure if it counted since it's a mini-series, but I'll leave it here just in case) 
1.It's Okay, That's Love --perfection
2.Cruel City --1st noir that made me fall in love with the genre
3.I Hear Your Voice -- Lee Jong Suk & that OST!
4.The Greatest Love --sooooo cute
5.Scent of a Woman --1st time I cried throughout a drama

** honorable mention: Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy
TOp 5 KDrama.

1.Ghost : Its the best roller ride ive ever had and wasnt boring from start to end.
2.It's Okay Thats love :  It still lingers the feeleing from that series and the couple is one of cutest ever.
3.2 Weeks
4.The Master's Sun
5.I hear youre voice
1) Goong / Princess Hours : My first kdrama 
2) Man From the Stars : Cheon song yi is my spirit animal lol
3) Healer : I'm in love with his smile
4) It's okay it's love : Perfection
5) Fated to Love You : Lee Gun's laugh 
My Top 5 Korean Dramas:

1. Conspiracy in the Court (2007)
2. Evasive Inquiry Agency (2007)
3. Alone in Love (2006)
4. 9 Ends 2 Outs (2007)
5. Bad Guys (2014)

:)
1. Fated to love you (Korean version)
2. Secret
3. Faith
4. City hunter
5. Nine: Nine times time travel
As of today....still soooo many yet to watch
Fated to love you (korean)
Padam Padam
Mr Duke
It's okay that's love
Secret Garden
My Top 5 KDramas

1. You who came from the Star
2. Dream High
3. I Remember You
4. Who Are You 2015
5. High School Love on

1.healer
2.cruel city
3.city hunter
4.i  hear your vioce
5.sencory couple
Only top 5 ? That's difficult but I'll try. For more, check my favourite list.

I Hear Your Voice => I love it when something is already unusual in the synopsis. Here, the main character can read minds ! It's supposed to be about lawyer but it feels more like a police drama. The plot is wonderful with a bit of humour and just the right amout of romance. Plus, and that's also why it's such a great drama to me, it makes you think about a lot of things in real life. For instance, why it is SO important for lawyers to defend their clients, guilty or not. Had I watched this drama before choosing my path in real life, I might have wanted to be a lawyer.

Pinocchio => Same producers, scripwritters and main actor as the previous drama. So it's also a masterpiece plot. A lot of people liked this one less than I Hear Your Voice, maybe because it feels kind of like a season 2. No mind readings here but the woman can't lie. It's about journalism instead of lawyers. But, again, it makes you think about a lot of things in real life. Even more so if you're from a journalism school like me. For instance, how important it is to not just blindly follow what other medias can tell, why it's sometimes more important to film than help physically... And a lot of other things. I DO think this drama should be broadcasted in every single journalism schools.

Kill Me, Heal Me => GREAT PLOT ! I even doubt I'll ever find anything better than that. It's a romance and mystery drama about a guy with dissociative identity disorder (DID) and how he became like that. Frankly speaking, at first, I wasn’t mesmerised by the acting but it got better. I have to say Ji Sung did a great job at changing personalities. So my rating at first was only 7,5 but the story was getting more and more interesting. It’s the first time this happened to me, I kept increasing my rating by 0,5 every two episodes. I hesitated rating it only 9,5 because I first rated it 7,5 but this is definitely a MUST WATCH DRAMA.

The Painter of the Wind => After best plot, MOST BEAUTIFUL drama. You have to love period dramas for this one and not expect any romance. It's about a girl growing up as a boy because of her talent as a painter (girls at that time can't be official painters for the palace). Her talent lead her to dangerous situations. As for the ending, I'm telling you, do not expect romance and you'll be fine. Just consider it as friendship and mutual respect, maybe fatherly love. If you liked this drama, you'll also like Goddess of Fire (but I didn't like the ending for this one).

Sungkyunkwan Scandal => FUN period drama. Usually, period dramas are not fun at all. They are interesting or with a lot a of action and a bit of tragical romance. This one is a romantic comedy with gender-bender !

EDIT : Sorry but I had to add one...
Signal => ALL-TIME FAVOURITE. This one is about two cops able to communicate through time with a walkie-talkie. Maybe some of you have seen the movie Frequency, then you know what I mean. If you like crime or time-travel dramas, you have to give it a try. Every episode is highly interesting, well-thought and well-played.

I have many that I like. But 'till now only 3 favorites, which I personally consider the best. 

In no particular order: Cruel City, White Christmas and Reply 1997. I hope I'll be able to add another great one that list soon.