1. 49 Days I love the way they used fantasy to deliver truths about life, death and the feelings of the people left behind and keep it at that with minimum of a Disney fairy tail fantasy.
2. I remember you showed more of reality of Psychopath not just as killer machines which I really enjoyed and the characters was well thought out and the female character could fend for herself. 
3. Kill me Heal me was a great experience with a great cast and a strong plot that doesn't follow the typical drama line.
4. I hear your voice another drama with a great cast and cases that always deliver, the few cliches actually makes sense in the story and helps the plot move forward  rather then being the main point.
5. Full house take 2 I think the drama was fun and they tried to show reality behind the cameras and how singers can be treated like a worthy or not product. their were a lot of sloppy writing even thought I overall really enjoyed watching it from start to finish.          
1. Cruel City
2. Falling for Innocence
3.My Love Eun Dong
4.Oh My Ghost
5.It's Okay That's Love
My Top 5 KDramas:
1) Lovers  http://mydramalist.com/1069-lovers-2006 
2) Incomplete Life  http://mydramalist.com/10619-incomplete-life 
3) It's OK Thats Love http://mydramalist.com/9289-its-okay-thats-love
4) Flower Boy Ramen Shop http://mydramalist.com/2963-flower-boy-ramen-shop
5) I Hear Your Voice http://mydramalist.com/6993-i-hear-your-voice
1) Queen Seon Duk
Since it's the drama that made me obsessed with KDrama in earnest, I can't say anything bad about this. It has solid story and acting (special mention goes to Go Hyun-jung and Kim Nam-gil), riveting plot, two kick-ass ladies as its central characters and a love line that tugs at your heart-string.

2) Jewel in the Palace/Dae Jang-geum
Again, wonderful story and heroine. Jang-geum overcame many setbacks to get to the top, not once but twice, through her own abilities--a rare feat for a commoner, not to mention a woman, at that time.

3) Ruler of Your Own World
It has many elements that have become cliche in KDramas: terminal illness, socioeconomic gap between the leads, dark painful past, love square and even birth secret. Amazingly, while watching this drama, I never once felt that I was being manipulated as a viewer, because those melodramatic elements were incorporated naturally into the story. Another bonus point is that this drama doesn't have villainous, over-the-top characters or a jerk-ish male lead. The male lead isn't conventionally good-looking and the female lead is pretty in a girl-next-door kind of way, two combination that I rarely find in more contemporary KDramas.

4) Evasive Inquiry Agency
Probably one of the best-written KDramas I've ever seen. There's no coincidence in this drama; the writer (or writers?) skillfully put nuggets of information and events along the way that might seem trivial, or even inconsequential, at first but would eventually be revealed as important to the story.

5) Misaeng
Wonderful and poignant in its simplicity. Sometimes hits too close to home for comfort. Beautiful visuals as well.
My Top 5 are
1)Healer-I m a fan of thriller and action series and i finally got it.I was very excited in every episode to see how they will rap up this drama but it all went well.
2)Secret Garden-Hyun Bin was funny and quite romantic in this drama,Nice ending and there are many awesome scenes in it.
3)When a man loves-I am a geart fan of Song Seung Heon acting and in this serial my mind kept switching about the end????But it was worth watching!
4)She was pretty-i just love Ji Hyo Song's acting and she is a promising actress i must say.
5)Emergency couple-you may be able to see all the doctor work in it but trust me Choi jin hyuk and  Ji Hyo Song performance was awesome.There fighting,reaction and cursing each other was the best in it.Lee Pil Mo made it more watchable i must.
I am a rom-com lover and I also like thriller and comedy.

My Top 5 so far:

1. My Girl (Always!) - My first drama and the best I have seen so far! excellent story and actors.
2. You're Beautiful - Blew my mind off. Another excellent story and amazing actors.
3. Bridal Mask - Kept me at the edge of my seat. Jo won is just amazing!
4. City Hunter - Best acting from my love LMH. Excellent thriller!
5. Devil beside you - The only taiwan drama I liked so far.. really nice one

Not to miss - Full House (Thai), My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, I Hear Your Voice, Can You Hear My Heart
1.  49 Days
2. Angry Mom
3. King of baking, Kim Tak Goo
4. The Master's Sun
5. Boys over Flowers
Top 5??  Gah... that's tough!  Wish it had been "Top 10".  :P

Anyhoo... here's mine:

1)  Kill Me, Heal Me
2)  Baker King, Kim Tak Goo
3)  Healer
4)  I Hear Your Voice
5)  The Vineyard Man
1. The End of the World (doesn't even feel like a kdrama, a masterpiece)
2. Alone In Love (emotionally pitch perfect. best male + female lead acting I've seen in any drama)
3. The Princess' Man (the ultimate fusion sageuk, incredible female characters, sweepingly romantic but everything outside of the romance is well written, even the politics)
4. Cruel City (great tribute to the noir genre, solid directing and supporting cast, jung kyung ho delivers the performance of his career)
5. The Devil/Mawang (the best revenge drama I've seen, great character writing, joo ji hoon's breakthrough role)
For me:

1. The End of The World
2. Shin Don
3. Comrades
4. Tree with Deep Roots
5. Cruel City

Not-quite-but-close: White Christmas (lack in acting), The Devil (lack in directing and acting)
Only watch glimpses but probably defeat one of the existing top 5 once finished: Misaeng, Punch, Evasive Inquiry Agency
For Korean Drama
1. Healer ( I am  a fan of action,thriller drama , so maybe that is the cause I rated this so high )
2. I hear Your Voice
3. Two Weeks
4 .City Hunter
5. Liar Game
Other Excellent Dramas  ( My Love From The Stars , Empress Ki , 49 Days , Kill me Heal Me , Doctor Stranger  , Secret  )

For Japanese Drama
1. 1 litre of Tears
2. Bloody Monday
3. Boku no Ita Jikan
4. Kurosagi & Orthro no Inu
5. Mother

My Only Chinese Drama was Love Me if You Dare (It was amazing 9/10)

1. Thank You
2. Jumong
3. Jang Yeo Shil
4. Unexpected You
5. My Daughter Seo Young
1. Angry Mom
2 Marriage not Dating
3 Master's Sun
4 The Princess's Man
5 Moon that Embraces the Sung 
1. Pasta
2. I hear your voice