I really didn't know how to narrow it down anymore!
It's okay that's love
Coffee prince
Emergency couple
A thousand days promise
I love romance 3
Kill me heal me
My love from another star
Secret garden
Tomorrow's cantabile 
Cheongdamdong Alice
The masters sun
1)the  greatest  love -best  rom-comedy  
2)history of salary  man -first  8 episode  was   one of the  funniest   kdrama I ever  seen ..
3)secret -best  melodrama 
4)cruel city 
5)my girl/mastesr sun/healer/kill me heal me /reply 1997/secret love affair
My top 5 - Korean Drama
1- Dong Yi
2- Healer
3- Jewel in the Palace
4- Kill Me, Heal Me
5- Queen Seon Duk
1) I Remember You
2) Splash Splash Love
3) Healer
4) Queen In-Hyun's Man
5) Reply 1997
1.) Cruel City-Im not a a fan of noir drama But Cruel City changed my mind... Unique Plot you will never know what will happen. No boring episode... A MUST SEE..If you hesitate because you dont like noir/action drama, just don't.watch it now. You will never regret it. The characters were amazing!! If you love Jung Kyung ho in One more happy ending, in cruel city You will became obsessed with him..hahaha... Or maybe its just me.. Soundtrack was great. Ending? Its not the ending that I want but still its my number one kdrama ever... :)  Cruel City made me fall inlove to Jung Kyung Ho and he became my top korean actor.(sorry So Ji Sub....) 

2.) Winter Sonata-I know its old school but I really love the story of it.. The ending was great.. And It touch my heart. The two leads has a great chemistry.. :)

3.)Sassy Girl Chunhyang- hahaha...Okay I love the two leads.. And how the story flows from being a highschool to being matured. The ending was great.. I laugh and cry to this drama.

4.)Full House- This drama made me fall inlove with rain.. The story and acting was great. 

5.)Oh my venus--If you love the not so stressful kdrama. You love this one. So Ji Sub was wow!! That's why he became my 2nd male lead actor..:)
TOP 5:

• Lovers
  • Golden Empire - the best written K-drama I've watched.
  • Nine: Nine Times Time Travel
  • The Princess' Man
  • Padam Padam - melodramatic, but very touching
1. Secret Garden
2. Fated to Love You
3. It's Okay, That's love
4. I Hear Your Voice
5. You Who Came From the Stars
My favorite drama list:
1. It's Okay That's Love -  Everything's perfect. The actors, plot, OST!
2. Healer - Very addicting series. Makes you wanna watch and watch it again. Awesome plot.
3. High School King of Savvy - Seo In Guk! no other reason.
4. That Winter, The Wind Blows - A bit dark and surprising melodrama.
5. Pasta - Simple, Refreshing and Sweet :)
MY TOP 5 LIST ~ PERFECTO D'AMORE

My prefered genre are ROMANCE, THRILLED, COMEDY

1- HEALER
2- INNOCENT MAN
3- ITS OKAY THATS LOVE
4- THE MASTER SUN
5- OH MY VENUS

In no particular order. Just went through the 10.0 ones on my list lol 

Innocent Man
49 Days
Baker King
Secret Garden
Shining Inheritance 
My top 5 Dramas

1. Healer (Best Action, Thriller )  The best show ever - beautiful heart-felt emotions throughout the drama )
2. Empress Ki  & Six Flying Dragon (Best Historical Melodramas , Great Cast and Unique Story, Loyality and Love for own country and its people)
3. It's Okay That's Love (Best Melodrama , Its about some people living together ,having serious mental illness and how they recover from it with the help of each other )
4. Liar Game & White Christmas (Best Psychological Suspense , Human' Dark Side , Trust ,Betrayal ,Greed )
5. Age of Youth & Dear My Friend (a Wonderful Slice of Life, Truly Realistic Acting -  Amazing OST)

Honorable Mentions Secret and Mask (Melodrama about revenge), Kill Me Heal Me (Comedy), I Hear your Voice (Law), Two Weeks (action ,thriller).

Top 5 Movies
1. Miracle in Cell No. 7 (2013)
2. As One (2012)
3. A Moment to Remember (2004)
My favorite dramas that really left a great impact on me are:
1. Descendants of the sun
2. Fated to love you
3. Missing you
4. Heartstrings
5. Healer
Re post:  need to change it.
1. Cruel City
2. Chuno
3. Beautiful Mind
4. My Love Eundong
5. Fated to love you korean
1. Age of Youth
2. Kill Me, Heal Me
3. Healer
4. W
5.Reply 1988
I have only watch 4. So.. :P 
1. W (Not finnish yet, but i think this one will be the best)
2. Oh My Venus
3. I Hear Your Voice
4. Dream Knight