For me, I hated Gu Hye Seon character in Boys Over Flowers, and because of that I hated every drama and movie of her later.
I Hate a lot of actresses because they are "main role" and  ugly, While the females in the "supporting roles" match prettier.

The cause is different, for example, I know some of my friends hate Suzy because she did a move with her middle finger to the fans. 

MY RULE: 

" IF THE FEMALE IN THE DRAMA IS PRETTY, I CAN'T HATE HER NO MATTER WHAT".

xD
I Honestly think that in general female watchers hate more female leads and if you are male yourself you tend to hate males more often xD.

I remember people saying that they hate the female lead of the master sun and im like no frikkin way!.While its my most favorite actor :).Also for me when the females are pretty i tend to forget quick how stupid they can be as well.As for mens i would bash them instantly when i hate them :D
I don't hate the girls/women, it's just that I don't like those who are weak and cry like a baby every time something bad happens, and when the male lead need to chase after them because they only look from their own perspective and make everything up in their head and are embarrassing. I'm more for the girls/women who are badass and act in their own way, and that they care for others and aren't embarrassing
I haven't seen any dramas where everybody likes the male lead either. Now that you bring out the topic, I realize I never felt female characters getting more hate than males. 
Anyways, as far as I am concerned I don't like female leads that are too weak, too selfish, too violent or stubborn, I don't enjoy the interactions of such characters so I can't stand them.
I love them when they're strong and have backbone without being rude and self-centered, I also like when they're kind and understanding, when they know how to fight to defend themselves and I mean physically, they're simply perfect in my eyes lol.

Often in the comments section I see people labeled as haters. Why do people mention hate so easily? Just because you don't like the way a person acts, or a character, or their feature then you're a hater. Are people so over sensitive they can't bear an opinion different than theirs?
I think it has to do with the way the character is written. For me having a weak female character is fine, as long as we see growth and consistency in the character as the show go on. Sometimes we see plenty of growth, but then the character does something that brings us back to square one. It can be frustrating. 

I think the most annoying though is when the character is initially portrayed as strong, but then her actions are that of a weak pitiful girl. It's that contradiction of what it's suppose to be and what it really is. For example she's a kick ass and all, but ends up easily as a damsel in distress needing to be saved, or that she has a strong personality but suddenly can't defend herself and her personality completely disappears once she's in love. It's more about the inconsistency more than anything.

Finally, that applies for both male and female characters: NOBLE IDIOCY! I hate all noble idiot!
It's the script writing ...my korean drama philosophy about female leads for the most part not 100% but majority are either lunatics, obssessors, or complete doormats, usually when I keep that mind I am able to complete a drama no matter how annoyed I get with the female lead. 
I don't like how some Asian dramas make the female lead so naive, meek, stupid , pathetic and dress them so homely; when they supposedly have over 50 jobs and they can only afford the newest phone.........
I tend to like and hate the second female lead in some dramas because their personality is stronger and they take what they want and they stand up for themselves, also fight back while the main lead just sit there and take the abuse.

I don't think its jealousy, its just people want a decent drama with well written female characters who actually can get along with their second female lead. If they can make a bromance why can't that happen with the women characters as well.

I actually dont hate any actresses. Well, thats not true. I despise Choi Ji Won. Only because honestly, I cant stand her face. lol. I cant stand any of her acting. She has actually been in some of my favorite dramas and honestly, made it hard for me to watch because of it. I dunno, shes the only one though. I dont think less of any actress just for playing a roll. Ive done it before and seen the same said actress in other roles and figured out she was just making he me hate her through her stellar acting. 
I agree with all above about how this can be due to the fact that most viewers are female and therefore project themselves more, and also about the weakness of heroines being irritating. I would also add that again, since the majority of the viewership is female, drama writers (in romantic dramas, and rom-coms in particuliar) tend to try to make the female lead more "relatable" -- which unfortunately often menas they have a very exaggerated negative trait, such as being petty, or grumpy, or dumb, or messy etc... Often it's with the female lead you "spend time with", you see her living daily. However, in many cases the male lead is written as more of an ideal (he has flaws, but generally they're things like "aloofness", which again puts the hero even higher above the heroine, who is often loud etc). It's often "the prince" that arrives into the heroine's life, and rarely "the princess" into the hero's life. Of course this is only for some dramas and is not general at all, but I find it quite common -- Playful Kiss, Scholar Who Walks the Night, Boss & Me, Boys Over Flowers, The Master's Sun, You Who Came from the Stars... It's not necessarily a bed thing, it's just the way many dramas are structured. 
It's always about the female lead whether how she acted or how she was written, viewers (that consist mostly women) tend to be harsher for the reasons stated in previous comments (putting self in the female lead's shoes combines with female's tendency to be a harsh self-critique, or jealousy in some cases where viewer actually wanted to act like the female lead but couldn't). Male lead only get called out when he treated the female lead badly (and get a pass if he's hot, if he's not than he's totally not the male lead), or get ignored when he is not 'swoony enough'. At this point even bad acted or bad written male lead more often than not get a pass (seriously Lee Min Ho? Zhang Han? Yamapi?).
Get it? (Asian) dramas in general is female's world. Who cares if the male lead's acting is comparable with a bamboo tree or has a character duller than a telephone pole, as long as he could make the viewer's heart flutter it's a definite pass. After all they're only there to be the object of female lead's (and viewer's) love interest.
I hate female characters when they act too cute or acts like a baby towards their bfs or whatever. I also don't like female characters who are too negative. Like Sadness in Inside Out (just an example) 
@sakuraKhey:  You said "Everyone's got a good point, except the one person who said it was jealousy because it's not"  and then followed up with "...just don't be the kind of female lead that makes us wonder why the heck are the guys in the drama falling for you when I've got a much better personality, i mean seriously" which is jealousy described exactly.

@alexk345 you said "Women hates women, that is nature".  I don't even know where to start unpacking this.  It is not nature, it is not normal.

I actually think this is more the fault of the writers and people who fund dramas and also to do with out dated gender roles, I also think that it IS jealousy to a point.  I'm sick to death of week, stupid, childish, scared female characters who can't stand up for themselves.  All my favourite dramas have strong accomplished women, Faith, Healer, Oh My Ghost, Beethoven Virus.

Also the amount of hate Park Min Young and Ha Ji Won get for being expressionless is ridiculous.  Just because they're not screaming and crying.  These two can express way more with a raised eyebrow than plenty of other actresses can do while screeching, crying etc.  They seem to get more hate than most actresses, which is telling given they always play strong women of substance.  

AreumYoung wrote: I hate female characters when they act too cute or acts like a baby towards their bfs or whatever. I also don't like female characters who are too negative. Like Sadness in Inside Out (just an example)

yes, pessimistic female characters are just annoying. Those who self-pity too.
The drama industry figured out it's main viewers were female so they decided to make the male characters as perfect as possible.
That's why we have people dedicating whole social pages to them and dreaming about them.

The entertainment industry doesn't really focus on normal life females who would have a sense of self dependence
or value. Independent ones are represented as abnormal or wicked. They make them into these pathetic one or two dimensional characters
which is a very false and unfair representation. Remember these are just dramas, don't fall for that crap! Most dramas are meant to make the 
men look best so when you come across female characters you hate, remember they're just characters! 
Blame the writers who came up with that role and the industry, not the actresses!!

Second lea

also personally I'd say for characters
I prefer strong characters which in a way
ain't that usual for female characters sadly
then again even if you got strong female character
they give her some really annoying trait
for example: being tomboyish as fuck

for actors & actressess
I honestly find myself hating more dudes that gurls
like there is double or triple amount of dudes I hate to every actress I hate
well at the same time I can't really pick favs from girls
but with dudes it is pretty easy tho