I really stay away to historical dramas because of first it was too long, too much politics but recently I started to watch and I think I started to love historical dramas..

My First Historical Drama

Ja Myung Go- I hesitated it first but since Jung Kyung Ho was the lead I try it and it was really good...

Im starting to watch the The princess' man. and it started to be strong. I hope it will be strong until the end..

And the interesting is some of the historical dramas(according to what i read) is related to each other..Like six flying dragons and tree with deep roots..

Love to see another good dramas. Love to know what historical dramas with romance...

can you recommend? thanks:)

Splash Splash Love(Time Travel but also Historical), Rooftop Prince, Sungkyunkwan Scandal..... Those are the historical dramas I watched so far. I'm waiting for the time that I'll be interested in it like you. 
-Empress Ki
-Chuno
-The Three Musketeers
-Warrior Baek Dong Soo 
What about these:
1) Queen Seon Deok: About a queen of Silla who started the work to unify the three kingdoms of Korea, there's a romance in it but it's tragic. A sort of prequel to Six Flying Dragons and A Tree with Deep Roots.
2) Hwang Jin Yi: About a legendary courtesan in the Joseon era
3) Jewel in the Palace/Dae Jang Geum: The titular character began as an ordinary Joseon court lady and rose up to the ranks to become royal physician
Check out the extra-fresh The Flower in Prison if you haven't yet. Long-ass drama with 50 episodes like Six Flying Dragons, it's under the "law" category -- you can pressent lots of politics coming over, BUT... the quality is good and the story seems to be very interesting.
i strongly recommend scarlet heart 1 and 2 (chinese 'there is time travel' and of course it's a love story, a masterpiece indeed.
faith (korean)
Sungkyunkwan Scandal (korean)
perfect couple (chinese)
You should try Gu Family Book, it's not heavy saeguk type
Faith...Arang and the Magistrate...Gu Family Book...Roof Top Prince...These are the ones i watched...Amazing dramas..
Chuno - It is a melodrama more than it is romance. But it has great fighting scenes and an awesome romance

Faith - If you like fantasy.time travel. This is a good choice. The main couple is cute and the cast in general are good actors. 

Joseon Gunman - Great start less than great finish. This was the comeback drama of one of my favorite actors. There is some cute romance atop of a lot of action. 

Iljimae  is another from Lee Joon Gi. Nice plot and cast. 

Movies I'd recommend are. The Admiral of the roaring currents, King and The Clown & The Pirates ( this move is whimsical and note very historical in the palace sense) 

Hop this helps ^-^