Can someone recommend a good koren daily drama?
I just finished watching Ugly alert , I never thought I would be able to watch 133 episodes of a drama, before that I had only watched the regular 16-25 episode ones, but this drama was so good that I would like to try a  new one in the same format.
I would appreciate if it is a family drama with lots of romance just like Ugly alert.
Please let me know If you have nice suggestions!!
By the way this drama made me fall deeply in love with the actor Choi Tae Joon, the couple Joo yeong and Hyeon seok was my favorite.
komawo chingus!!
Family's Honor --- Same writer as Ugly Alert
To be honest there are only 3 daily dramas that I was able to stomach and also rewatched several times. Most of the other ones either had me constantly forwarding, sitting there with open mouth, astonished at the stupidy and absurdity of the characters oder i just keep dropping them lol.

My 3 favourite dramas are: 1. Ugly Alert, which you have already watched, 2 King's Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang, this is a historical drama with a HE 3. Apgujeong Midnight Sun, be warned though..I really didn´t like the female lead for the first 20 or so episodes, but she grows on you and you have romance en masse. People either really like or dislike this drama.
Thanks a bunch!! Gonna look for those you recommended.
Enjoyable long family dramas that I have enjoyed:

What Happens to My Family? 
Five Children
Smile, You
Stars Falling From The Sky (shorter but very nice) 
Ojakgyo Brothers
Unexpected You
Fermentation Family
You Are The Only One
Three Brothers
You Are The Best, Lee Soon Shin
Smile Donghae
All About Mom
Kimcheed Radish
Childless Comfort

Other longer kdramas:

I Have a Lover
Jewel in the Palace
Jang Bo Ri is Here
The Great Queen Seaon Deok (first historical I have watched and liked)
Creating Destiny
Marriage Not Dating (20 episode comedy romance) 
Heard It Through The Grapevine
My Heart Twinkle Twinkle

Besides those already mentioned this one is also good:
Person who gives happiness http://mydramalist.com/21598-person-who-gives-happ...
So right, about how good Ugly Alert is.  Completely watchable from start to finish. 
Here are two I watched awhile ago.  
1. Daring Women
2. Pink Lipstick
Try them! they are both over 100 episodes though and sometimes the trashing of the innocent can ride on your very last nerve, but as usual it's par for the course in [not just] Kdrama land, also, that's how you're able to coast through the second half munching happily on vengeance and popcorn! :)

daily drama is different world of kdrama (despite about 30 minutes it is running even longer than family weekend drama).
if  i can recommend it (sorry  i don't watch all episodes because it takes  time and the access to this daily drama is very limited, cannot find it  in major streaming website) , some that are really great 

1. Be Strong Geum Soon (MBC 2005 - 163 episodes; peak rating 39,2%)

2. Likeable or Not (KBS1 2008 - 172 episodes; peak rating 43,9%)

if you are korean maybe you will know them. because they have so huge rating and even surpassing current daily kdrama

Panda:
Can someone recommend dailiez

ahaha i found you again, you seem like family kdrama... i give you some that i know please check it above if you are interested. i dont watch it the whole all episodes but i know it is good in the story

Im watching enemies from the past rn and the first 10 ep are slow after that it is addictive

I liked sisters in law as well!! 

anushka:

Im watching enemies from the past rn and the first 10 ep are slow after that it is addictive

I liked sisters in law as well!! 

yeah i somehow watching it too from the very start although i skip many hehe.. it is a good one too But how should i put it,, hmmm i want to tell you that current daily kdrama seem do not have strong development in the characters (old korean daily kdrama are good in term they provide a journey in the character and the whole family, you can see the leads from first meeting, then fall in love each other, getting married even have a baby along with all family problem like the opposition from parents, in-law and etc, we can see vast character problem , they focus on whole character development not only the main couple; that is why i love it it teach so many lessons in life and families and with sweet romance)
you can compare current daily kdrama with the two drama that is suggest above, both of them are really wonderful

Mariola:
Enjoyable long family dramas that I have enjoyed:

What Happens to My Family? 
Five Children
Smile, You
Stars Falling From The Sky (shorter but very nice) 
Ojakgyo Brothers
Unexpected You
Fermentation Family
You Are The Only One
Three Brothers
You Are The Best, Lee Soon Shin
Smile Donghae
All About Mom
Kimcheed Radish
Childless Comfort

Other longer kdramas:

I Have a Lover
Jewel in the Palace
Jang Bo Ri is Here
The Great Queen Seaon Deok (first historical I have watched and liked)
Creating Destiny
Marriage Not Dating (20 episode comedy romance) 
Heard It Through The Grapevine
My Heart Twinkle Twinkle

Stars falling drom the sky is very good, do you know another drama with bad boy and hardworking girl like that?