Oh God. 

I just watched the first episode and I think it has enough potential to be the best kdrama of 2017.

Who also did? I mean, everything is perfect! I'm sooo in love with this drama!!!

quot-Missing-9-quot-poster-making-from-J

Want to be honest. I enjoyed it, but not the one that I expect.I feel that there's something missing.. I dont know..Or I just expected too much. Well Jung Kyung Ho really stand  out in terms of acting... Anyway. It's the first episode only. I will watch the episode 2 later... :) . 
I was not expecting to love it as much as I did or be as hooked as I was!!!! The first episode flew by and before I even knew, it was over. Episode 2 was very strong too! I love the style and set-up and the characters and the color scheme it's all so good so far!
Agreed! The storyline is really interesting :)
I'm loving it too! The quality is better than I expected (after seeing the teaser, I wasn't too sure) plus I quite like the direction and the clever editing and transitions in episodes 1 and 2. So far the pacing is also pretty good. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more~!!
Wasn't bought over by episode 1, but I thought episode 2 was so much better! Jung Kyung Ho is stealing the show, Jan has been a good start for 2017 dramas
Definitely true...  That's why I love Jugn Kyung Ho soooo much.. Try to watch the interview.. He's so funny... especially his ad libs  was soooo funny,... 
Hessa Volunteer Staff
This thread should be moved. You can create threads in the drama page. And create discussion threads fir each episode from the episode guide.
I was a bit skeptical after the first episode but the 2nd one is something that grabs your interest. I thought it would turn out to be another "plane crash/desert island survival" series but so far its gotten really exciting! Twists everywhere! Can't wait for more 
I was expecting so much and the 1st episode didn't disappoint me at all! I'm gonna watch the 2nd later too :) I'm glad most of you likes it too! urghhhh I missed this kind of drama. And also, for the 1st time a plane crash scene was shot in kdrama history, and they did well!