Let's talk couples: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly! I want to hear your favorite couples, the ones you hated, the ones we loved but were never meant to be? Infamous Second Lead Syndrome candidates? What you define as good chemistry? What was amiss? 
Personally, I'm having a really hard time defining what I look for in a kdrama couple ... all my recent reviews talk about something being amiss ... Help me! 
Currently, my personal favorites are as follows: 

• Do Bong Soon (Park Bo Young) and Ahn Min Hyeok (Park Hyung Shik) from Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (2017) ~ so far away as of ep 6 
  • Kim Sun Jeong (Kim So Yeon) and Kang Min Ho (Jung Kyung Ho) from Falling for Innocence (2015)  
  • Gumiho (Shin Min Ah) and Cha Dad Wung (Lee Seung Gi) from My Gumiho (2010) 
  • Go Mi Nyeo (Park Shin Hye) and Hwang Tae Kyung (Jang Geun Suk) from You're Beautiful (2009) 
Feel free to make this Discussion your own! Anything goes as long as it's involving couples!!!! :) 
Eun Soo and General Choi Young from Faith are the best, their relationship is the one that sings to my heart and makes me swoon.  There are no grand declarations or confessions, the work hard together to achieve mutual and individual goals and they show, with every action that they want whats best for the other.  To me this is SO romantic even though it doesn't sound like it.  I also loved the Healer couple for the same reason and also the couple from Splash Splash love.  In my mind these are the big romantic dramas and it's all because they show their love through their deeds.

I dropped Drinking Solo because all the characters were horrible human beings before the couple got together, but I just can't think of anything nice to say about them.  I really hope that at the end they drank themselves to death.
1. Kang Moo Kyul & Wi Mae Ri (Mary Stayed Out All Night) The actors are very likeable in their roles and do a good job portraying their characters; they have such an amazing chemistry! The fact that they stay together through everything is amazing. I really really enjoyed watching their romance evolve.

2. Baek Seung Joo & Oh Ha Ni (Playful Kiss). A lot of people didn't like the way Seung Joo treated Ha Ni, and also felt like Ha Ni was depending too much on Seung Joo... BUT! Seung Jo was much more reserved, and had a hard time showing his feelings, yet he managed to do it! Ha Ni kept waiting for him, because she knew that was she was experiencing was true love. I could relate to both characters really well, but I do understand if you can't really relate to them, you might not get the same emotional attachment to their relationship, like I did.

3. Jung Joon Hyeong & Kim Bok Joo (Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo). This is a newer kdrama couple, but holy moly their chemistry was amazing. It might have to do with the fact that they're from the same company, and therefore they knew each other before hand, but we can all agree that both of them are amazing actors. I'm always a huge fan of how Lee Sung Kyung acts, because she is never scared of ruining her image! Nam Joo Hyuk is so charming, and when you put these two cute human beings together it's like BAM cuteness overload!

I don't know what to comment on bad & ugly ones, because I don't really focus on them. If I don't feel any chemistry, I'll probably drop the drama, or give it a lower rank.