1. Move to heaven (SUPER INTRESTING, talk about important things, I love so much)

2. Our beloved summer (the story is very very simple, but very well elaborated and cute)

3. Vincenzo (so much mysteries, very instresting)

4. Age of youth (this drama is perfect!)

5. Reply 1988 (meaning of perfection, I laught and cry so much wathing)

iwantyourmidnights:

Is Goblin *THAT* SAD? I personally didn't think it was so sad, but everyone seems to think so...there's a lot more depressing kdramas out there lol especially the ones that came out in 2022!! If ya'll think Goblin is sad, GOOD, YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TRAUMATISED YET.

i mean, it was the first drama like that for me and i felt just miserable after watching it, you know.

1 - Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

2 - Move to Heaven

3 - While You Were Sleeping

4 - Misaeng: Incomplete Life

5 - Healer

It was very difficult to choose the top 5, but I think I did my best :)

1) Mr Queen

2) Moon Lovers

3) Reply 1988

4) Hometown ChaChaCha

5) It's Okey to Not Be Okey

1. Radiant/The light in your eyes: I initially clicked on it because of the actors and the romance tags. However, i stayed for the story. Absolutely marvellous and a total tear-jerker.
  2. Crash landing on you: Unreal chemistry between the leads and one of the must-watch dramas. A very rarely seen plot where the fl is actually rich and independent, instead of the obvious cliché.
  3. Hospital Playlist 1&2: A really fresh series with older actors. Again, a must watch. Plus ,the band of the doctors makes the show stand out.
  4. Reply 1988: An emotional roller-coaster! Also, the mystery remains till the very last episode and all the factors add up to make it more engaging for the viewers. Hilarious and emotional at the same time.
  5. Flower of evil: A mystery/thriller drama which highlights the bonds of normal, married lives with its complications as murders start getting linked to one spouse. Brilliant acting

1. Signal

2. Stranger (Seasons 1 & 2)

3. Extraordinary Attorney Woo

4. Dear My Friends

5. Under the Queen's Umbrella

1. The Red Sleeve ( This is one of those dramas, that I fell in love with instantly and found that it just kept getting better as each episode went by, I would love to go back in time to when I first started watching this and the agonising wait for each episode.)
  2. Reply 1988 (This one surprised me, I really thought that it was going to be too long, that I couldn't possibly finish it. I proved myself wrong and that's because I instantly fell in love with the characters, their friendships, and the way the story played out. In all honesty this drama felt like a breath of fresh air and by the end of it, I missed it and wished it was longer.)
  3. Hospital Playlist ( Again, similar to Reply 1988, it's the same writer and director, I fell in love with the characters and their friendships and storylines. By the end, I wanted more and to be honest, I miss how comforting this drama was especially when it was airing.)  
  4. Extraordinary You (This is one of those dramas, that I can go back to time and time again and still have fun watching. I just love it, like I love how fun the story was and had just as much fun watching it the second time around. I will probably rewatch this drama again, especially when I'm feeling really down.)
  5. Mother ( I watched this years ago, and it fast became a favourite of mine as I loved how it looked at motherhood and questions of nature and nurture, the story itself was heartbreaking to watch and to this day I still remember how emotional the story made me. I'm not sure if I will ever watch it again but I do know if I ever feel up to it, I will give it a go. I can't believe it's almost been five years since the first episode aired.) 

1) Mother
Touching drama about motherhood and protection. As well as abuse and finding a way to survive and thrive after. Sublime acting with realistic characters.  

2) Mr. Sunshine
A historical where you will fall in love with every character, especially our main 4, be given wonderful cinematography and gorgeous visuals. 

3) Circle
A sci-fi where you follow two separate time lines until they meet, as you piece together WITH the characters what has happened/happening.

4) Nine: Nine Times Time Travel
A absolutely wonderful time travel drama. Very very rarely have I seen time travel handled as brilliantly, coherently, and consistently. I'm not without my problems with it, but will still sing it's praises for how well this often overlooked aspect is made.

5) Run On  /  Her Private Life
I know I'm cheating here. But for a good modern romance, I would recommend either of these.  

Crash Landing On You

Alchemy of Souls

Descendants of the Sun

The King: Eternal Monarch

Goblin

Healer

Be Melodramatic

Kill Me Heal Me

Love Shuffle

Happiness

1) Watcher - Perfect storyline and the acting is just perfect

2) Bloody Heart - If you want a romance, this drama is a great one. Happy ending too

3) Different Dreams - Storyline is great, this is one of my personal favourites. Lots of action and some plot twists with historical events

4) Psychopath Diary - A comedy worth watching. Underrated but you don't want to miss this. Amazing storyline, hilarious characters (Jang Chil-sung to be your favourite) and has iconic scenes to remember!

1. Vincezo

2.Crash Landing On You

3.Strong Women Do Bong Soon

4.Little Women

5.CheerUp

1. flower of evil 

2. signal.

3. move to heaven 

4. my name 

5. defendant