1.Strong Woman Do Bong Soon - Little bit of plot was weighed out by the filler. A villian who has female issues but was never really addressed and the solution was to throw him in the slammer. The characters were underdeveloped and we're 2D at best. The second male lead was done so wrong by the writer and this drama also contained an abusive mother whose abuse was swept right under the rug. This drama would've been much better as a web drama. 

2. Warm and Cozy - This drama had so much potential but wasted it on dilly dallying on characters I could care less for. It also stagnated itself towards the middle going nowhere. The leading lady could not seem to just stand up for herself and say "I deserve better than this". It was fustrating. Had to force myself to watch as I sighed and skipped useless scenes. The sad part is that we didn't even get a bonding relationship between the MC's.

3. Goong - So bad that my blood pressure rose through the roof. It was off to a good start but then it dropped from it's high when it decided to have the characters misunderstand each other in every episode. It was honestly ridiculous. They had no communication whatsoever. Something as easy as sitting down and talking about your issues was non-existent I guess.

4. Girl Who Sees Scents - Was also fustrating. The policemen/women + detectives seem to have no protocols or logic within the drama. It didn't help that our MC just walks into the lion's den to steal a photo becsuse... REASONS. I remember when I was just completely done with this drama when Shin Se Kyung's character told the group that she couldn't see the scents because of the rain.. mind you she was taking her precious time trying to find the villian's lair before there was any rain but they found it anyway. Deus ex machina.

5. Liar and His Lover - B o r i n g . This drama had a lot of tools to work with but ended up using them half-assedly or just didn't try to at all. No character for me was likeable in the beginning and the heroine felt too candy for me. This drama also didn't fully address why the male lead was so angry at his father but he ends up forgiving him anyway. Also the main leads didn't really didn't look like a couple.. they were more like friends than romantic interests. Joy just looked like she was uncomfortable when she had to kiss Lee Hyun Woo or even show affection.