I thought we could share some dramas that we absolutely NEVER want to recommend others cuz u have watched more than 4 episodes (and may or may not completed) u know enough of the story to say that it's THE WORST drama u know so others don't have to waste their time watching
Please no bias opinion (i.e. I hate this actress, I hate this kind of genre etc.) or famous/ popular choices (i.e. DOTS, Goblin, Legend of the blue sea etc.) that are already in other "overrated dramas" threads BUT if u really have a solid reason then ok
Please write reasons and don't be afraid of hurting other fans feelings LOL because that's kind of the whole point here. Go ahead~
OH,, NO MAJOR SPOILER PLEASE don't say "Don't watch this drama because the lead dies in the end" or "they don't end up together so don't bother watching" please
I'll start - Whisper (2017)
this drama tried to look smart and epic with multiple genres that are on the rise (crime investigation, law, mystery, romance, suspense) but at the end there's also melodrama with it so yeah u guess..... a lot of ugly plot twists and people betraying or forced to betray each other.
It's just not a creative drama, not entertaining and doesn't leave u with any kind of satisfaction. Basically it made me lose hope in mankind LOL
Sweet Stranger and Me (2016) 

cast was great 
setting was interesting but plot went downhill fast. barely any chemistry between the leads n twists were obvious and not interesting. 
lol n its suppose to b a rom-com

actual personal opinion: rom com my ass, n i finished watching the drama thinking i wasted 16hrs of my life watching this crap XD 

this dramas fans dont come attacking me since this is my own opinion :/
dont bother : click ur heart, 7 first kisses, choco bank etc.
web dramas have lower budget than tv dramas and they try to sell products.
bad acting although sometimes not cheap production.
story has nothing for u to learn from. just dont waste ur time lmao
@immortalcupcake and @KmjSsk I completely disagree with both of you haha!

missing you.  total cry fest.  my house was flooded from the tears of all the actors.  it's good if a drama makes me cry, but if the actors are crying so much that you just want to slap them it stops you feeling their pain.

second love...dancing AT people is never a good idea
@Naksken - Second Love, please elaborate :0
Nothing particular for me but i did hate 7 first kisses ....... i wish i didn't waste my time on that one although it's a widely-acclaimed BAD " drama "... that gets my lowest score 1/10 cuz that's how angry i was ...... after that one is moorim school which i rated 5.5 so i did not hate it too much. 
Entertainer! I like hyeri and jisung, i usually watch drama until episode 5 to get hooked but i watched this drama until episode 7 and still thinking how can i manage to watch this lol. Overall this drama is really boring, The plot was bad, nothing special at all
DOTS like does it even have a storyline hahaha 
it is discutable whether these dramas are the /worst/ ones (ok heirs maybe is imo) but they are so extremely bland/average/stupid so its waste of time recommending these:

The Heirs. Honestly I just cannot believe how ... not worthy this drama is. It has star-studded cast but nearly all of them perform really badly so i would say it was terribly written. The story is stupid and illogical. Somehow it feels like updated Boys Over Flowers but while i would never rec Heirs I might 'rec' BOF in case someone was looking for cliche stupidly written drama which has nowadays kinda 'iconic' and 'historical' value :D

To the Beautiful You. This drama has also cast full of known people but they arent actually good actors to begin with (or many of them are debutants) so watching them is kinda cringy. Korean version of this particular story is no good bcs it is more serious and therefore not as funny. Overall, there are better cross-dressing dramas and Hana Kimi (japanese original) is much funnier. TtBY was basically useless
One of my first dramas, Goong

No chemistry between the leads at all. It is so dramatic that it really got on my nerves.
Don't waste your time with this..there are greater dramas out there.
LOVE O2O i don't know where to begin but seriously the leads are so good looking but THAT'S IT. It felt like I was watching robots and the comedy is so exaggerated (if you can even call it that) everyone seems to be saying everything that comes to mind instead of acting it out and allowing their expressions to convey the message. The main leads appear to be teasing each other and the female lead seems to have the reaction of enjoying being teased but I really don't even get why what he's doing is considered teasing, nothing makes sense!

Bromance: started out good but after a couple of episodes they seemed to forget that the female lead is supposed to have lived more than twenty something years as a boy and she starts acting all cheesy and girly UNREALISTIC. She's supposedly a really bad ass fighter and her portrayal of that was pretty good at the beginning but then she starts to get into the most simple troubles ending up as the usual damsel in distress!

@immortalcupcake:

it took me ages to find the post of my synopsis of Second Love when I finished it and rated it 1.0, because i wanted to make sure my memory was correct.  here's what i said:

"Bad writing
All the characters were awful.
I don't mean evil, just badly drawn
the plot was weak
the dancing was cringe-worthy.
the lead male lead was selfish
the female lead was stupid
i regret watching this"

basically the dude falls in love with a woman he sees and dances in front of her "dances at her" to make her go out with him.  that's not the last time he does it.  the story goes from there and it's just nonsense.
@Naksken - so that's dancing AT people... eww thanks so much i'd never watch it!

i agree with many suggestions here woowwww 
Investigator Alice was a mess. The plot was all over the place and they wrote the female lead to be ditsy, but like TOO ditsy. It was a food detective drama. It left a bad taste in my mouth (No pun intended).