The Moon that Embraces the Sun. 

I know this drama is super popular, but I couldnt understand why. There was no chemistry, the characters were bland, the plot way too dramatic. and just overall boring
The web dramas/advertisements are an obvious choice.

I think I'd say Bel Ami where they succeeded in casting IU, Jang Geun Seok and even Han Chaeyoung in lead roles, but the storyline was completely ridiculous. If you think about it, the acting wasn't bad, but the story... (sigh x100000) Read the synopsis. It's just absurd. I watched it for IU but her character was hardly likable too.

K-POP - The Ultimate Audition – this one was trying to ride the tides after You're Beautiful finished airing. The cast, their acting and the characters were so below average that it felt like a production for a school project. I mean I'd support these actors because I don't hate them, but the roles just made them look cheap. The story did have some fun moments but why bother when you have other gender-bender stories that are way better. I'd rather rewatch You're Beautiful a thousand times. 

Cinderella and Four Knights – there's an absolute drawback for using the plot that has been used before, in more popular dramas. Why bother? You have those Hana Yori Dango, Hana Kimi, all those Hanas and their other remakes if you really need harem and reverse-harem stories.

Glory Jane – does anyone even know of this drama? Lol. I watched it back then because of Park Minyoung, but please don't torture yourself. I remember it was just gloomy all the time, but not the "cry your eyes out" kind of gloomy either. It was just dull and sidetracked a lot. It's funny to be this bad because this was made by the same director who made Hong Gil Dong, Healer and Queen for Seven Days. Yup, now you see how much this director loves Park Minyoung. I mean, Song Yuri in Hong Gil Dong kinda looked like Park Minyoung as well!

Advertising Genius Lee Tae Baek – Same reasons as Glory Jane, it sidetracked a lot and turned out to be focusing too much on being a melodrama. I thought it would be a romcom.
LOOOOL I never even heard of that kpop audition thingy. Name sounds like a tv show XDDDD Great suggestions wednes
Kpop- The Ultimate Audition: Watched it all, idk why. It was right after I watched You're Beauitful (which isn't even that bad) but it was like a bad copy of You're Beautiful. The story, from what I remember, was basically the same and the ending was bad considering they didn't even finish it because of the bad ratings! Also, it had WAY TOO MANY cringey moments. Oh my God.

Surplus Princess: I had to drop this one because it felt like a joke to be honest. The story was so bland and unrealistic (i mean, it's kdrama land, but still...) that it was impossible to connect with the characters in any way. Even if it had some of my favorite actors in it, I simply disliked it.

Blood: Honestly, the only reason I can find is that it was boring! I've only watched 5 episodes of it but I don't remember anything, which is a bad bad bad thing. It just couldn't capture my attention at all.

I actually enjoyed k-pop audition but its personal preference as gender benders dont suit all people.

For me, its creating destiny - never drop a drama but had to drop this. i found no chemistry even though leads ended up married irl. was just bland boring and long.
  1. Monster (2016) - Business, crime, romance
    • Main Actors: Kang Ji Hwan and Song Yoo Ri
    • starts of good but a little bit predictable. It is what you would expect with rich and corrupted individuals gitting what they deserve. After the first episode, the acting quality goes way down and then things start to get crazy ( basically expect plot twists and betrayal every 10 to 20 mins. I only made it to episode 25 and had to called it quits. This show is just too stressful and not worth finishing.
  2. Ice Fantasy (2016) - Drama, Fantasy, Romance, Wuxia
    • Main Actors: William Feng and Victoria Song [f(x)]
    • like monster, the beginning is good and i mean really good imo. plot twist are unexpected and well placed. around episode 36 or a little over half way through all 63 episodes shit went left quickly. Even my friend said that she should have stopped have way through. (Btw we both finished). But by the ending (without giving away what happened) it was nothing but BS layered like a wedding cake with no flavor. And dont even try the sequal its even worse (not going to lie I didn't even make it passed the first half of the first episode)
these are just the two that came to my mind sense they are recent (within the last year). And this is all my opinion
Panda u can write ur reason for missing 9 lol i hated it too
MargaritaPeete - cool suggestions, dont worry that people will say anything bad to u for stating ur opinion
Dramaworld - It was just...weird.
Thumping Spike 2 - Okay the plot literally made no sense and everything that occurred didn't make sense too. The whole drama was a waste.
The Liar & His Lover - Just really boring to watch

Something about 1% :

• Actually not that bad but I don't even remember what happened and i finished it last month. No chemistry and the plot was just like well draggy, I did watch this till the end because of the rating, perhaps because I wanted to find the 1% I will like but it just wasn't the case I definitely don't recommand this drama.

Cinderella's Sister :

• Thanks to Moon Geun Young i did watch this mess, like I litterally loves her a lot but please why did you do that to me. In my memories the first half of this drama was okay the cinderella modern plot was well what you can except from a kdrama but the second half was just a big mess like litterally they just focus on business, the relationships between the leads is just childlish, draggy, unnecessary ect.. 

High School Love On do I really need to explain why, the only question I have is why did I watch this whole thing till the end 

There's a lot more actually, and it depends on everyone's point of view.
I actually liked High School Love On :( It was a really cute drama and it had Infinite members in it! Kim Sae Ron did a great job as well. 
@Alekwang: Completely agree with Blood! The whole writing was so bad I didn't even feel some chemistry between Ahn Jae Hyeon and Ku Hye Sun, despite them being married now. 
i really liked blood until the last episode.

I did feel the chemistry, i thought they were great together.
I would usually say any drama could be for someone out there so let me just paraphrase it a bit and say: Think twice about starting:

The time we were not in love

Just be careful with your expectations if you decide to start that one, okay? Cause I can't recommend it. The reasons are all spoilers so I will just say this much: It might make you feel like you are running a marathon on a broken treadmill - kinda dumb, tiring and rather pointless.
First never ever watch MARY STAYED OUT ALL NIGHT. you'll just waste your time. I watched the drama cause of Jang geun suk. Meh. Bad decision. Story was boring af though i finished it. Cause back then, can't stand not knowing the ending of a drama.

Second, DOTS. So I waited for Song Joong Ki to come back from military enlistment because I started to become his fan after watching Innocent Man. Then, DOTS came, my expectations were too high cause he was paired up with Song Hye Kyo. Sorry for saying this, but these two actors wasted their great acting skills for this drama. I was so frustrated. The humor was so forced and i wondered why it became a hit. May be cause of the chemistry between the lead actors. But that's just it. Looking on how the story goes. Haay. Just one of those popular dramas. It lacks depth and meaning. Seriously. Then it was awarded as best drama. Wth. I don't get it.

Lastly, hope it'll be the last, Surplus Princess. No explanation needed. 
Don't get why people hate 7 first kisses. I mean, it has 8 episodes, each episode has a duration of 10 minutes and in the description it says that the drama is an ad for Lotte Mall. What tf do you expect lol