Despite totally not having time to watch stuff I want to watch something new, so I searched for some dramas I didn't watch when they were airing and in the end I found two I wanted to watch: City Hunter and Remember (war of the son). idk why i didn't watch them bac when they were airing because both of them were talked about pretty much if I remember correctly.

The thing is that i only want to watch one drama at once, but idk whit which ine to start. What was your favorite between the two?

I never watched Remember, but I absolutely was absorbed by City Hunter when it first came out. It was the first drama that made me shriek at my laptop, so it gets my full recommendation, haha.

I've watched both City Hunter and Remember: War of the Son, and really enjoyed both of them. They are two completely different dramas, but if you like action and romance, City Hunter is for you. If you enjoy law and melo, Remember is a great choice (it does have some romance, but very little). I personally like Remember more (topped my top 10 dramas list), but City Hunter was also very exciting. I noticed that you are currently watching Healer; City Hunter is very similar in terms of plot. hope this helps! :-)

+1 city hunter i really liked it.  i got about 3 episodes into Remember and dropped it because everyone was crying too much.

Remember, I couldn't take city hunter seriously.

Both have revenge but Remember is more melodramatic while city hunter more epic, depends on what you like.

Remember does have a bit of romance despite not being labelled as such.

I couldn't stand remember (dropped at ep 12 I think)! City hunter isn't that awesome (I like healer wayyy more) but I really enjoyed watching it. 

City hunter focuses more on action, politics and romance while remember centers idk... law and crying? No but seriously, they cry a lot. If you do watch remember keep in mind that the portrayal of Altsheimers is really unrealistic and wrong...

I really loved City Hunter it was one of my first kdramas. But I dropped Remember around ep 9 I found it very frustrating I couldn't finish it. 

Both of them are good drama. I remember is a melodrama. And Yoo Seung Heo is really a great actor. City Hunter is the only Lee Min Ho drama that I can recommend. I watched most of his drama but not like them i think maybe because he always play the student role while he was a badass in City Hunter. But if you like watching Park Min Young i recommend HEALER :D 

I'll be honest personally both dramas aren't that great. If your a fan of the actors, watch it but if your looking for a good story watch something else.