Hi :) 

I'm looking for historical kdramas that are historically accurate... For jdramas there are taiga dramas for example.

Idk, any drama that would help my understanding of korean history? The era/time period doesn't matter :)

Edit: it seems I'm looking for dramas that fall into the authentic sageuk category!

Six Flying Dragons, I heard it was being used for history class or something. Personally didn't like it though.

Any old school sageuk from KBS fits that criteria, I think.  From recent years, one of the best is Jeong Do-jeon. (Six Flying Dragon was really good, but it's actually more of a fusion sageuk.) You can check out this page from some recs.

Jay:

Six Flying Dragons, I heard it was being used for history class or something. Personally didn't like it though.

I didn't like the start of that either...

kura2ninja:

Any old school sageuk from KBS fits that criteria, I think.  From recent years, one of the best is Jeong Do-jeon. (Six Flying Dragon was really good, but it's actually more of a fusion sageuk.) You can check out this page from some recs.

The article/post was a great help! Thanks so much for sharing it!

i dont think there's really historically accurate kdramas out there, but only base important events or characters in history. you could try six flying dragons it's one of the best or in my opinion the best Korean saguek.. 

zhaoliyingstan:

i dont think there's really historically accurate kdramas out there, but only base important events or characters in history. you could try six flying dragons it's one of the best or in my opinion the best Korean saguek.. 

Mhmm I was afraid of that... maybe I should give it another try then :)