This thread is obviously going to be filled with spoilers, so proceed with caution.

-------------------------------------------------

What are your absolutely most shocking deaths in Korean dramas?

For me it still has to be "What happened in bali" - like the whole main cast dies/gets murdered in the end!

This has a lot of spoilers.

I was pretty chocked that in I Hear Your Voice the female lead mom died... for me the drama didnt seem to have a dark aura, so, even if it was about criminal cases, I didnt assume she was going to be assassinated,

In The Guardians the male lead is presumed to be dead at the end too... but who falls off a building really high and stays alive? Anyway, I was speechless for a minute when I watched.

Also, Queen for Seven Days, Seo Noh's death was too painfull too watch. 

1. Memories of Bali too

2. Kings 2 Heart

3. 49 Days

4. Shut up flower boy bnd

5. The devil

Hong Gil Dong. It's a comedy a lot of the way, they keep escaping death and the authorities but man that ending.

I would also like to add the teenage girl who suddenly died in "Deserving of the Name" , that really came from nowhere.  You who have seen the drama know what I mean.

I saw that coming in 'what happened in Bali'

I would to add:

49 days (I'm still crying #PTSD4life)

Empress ki (I don't know what to say.......they didn't want to see her win ????murdered mother, long lost father tortured death and posisoned son-never got to tell him who she was AND the love of her life!).

Healer (that death plot is the only reason why I will never watch it again).

King 2 heart- unnecessary death of the hot???? bodyguard 

Rooftop Princess- 'real' Princess (I'm still angry with that ending).

What happens to my family- the father Dear drama writers, 'why tho?????????'

Six flying dragons- the raped victim (stabbed herself to save everyone)

Chicago Typewriter- all their past selves deaths (i found it beautiful and emotional even though it was the main plot and made the their present storylines more interesting. But it was their level of acting in their death scenes that made I want them to survive but at the same time being beautiful watching die for the what they believe in/what they did/the one they loved.

Definitely in I hear your voice, shut up flower boy band, this king2Hearts and Secret 

Scarlet heart ryeo... had so many sad bits. Especially the end. Jesus, I had to recover emotionally for a week after watching it. 

Empress Ki - like WTH, it's easier to count the characters that remained alive than the ones that died!

Kill Me, Heal Me - not a death of a character, but one of the personalities I was pretty upset about.

Obsessed(movie) - I did not see that coming.

Shopping King Louie -  Cried like a baby for each death/supposed death.

What Happened in Bali - thought what he did was a little too dramatic for the tone of the drama.

The Bridal Mask - both deaths at the end were a shock.

While you were sleeping last episode 

I was really surprised by Legend of the Blue Sea's death.