so hello guys! So :) I really want to watch a specific trope drama So hope you guys help me. so i am new to drama and i want to watch a drama where there is love hate relationship or one sided hatred. Like One mail leads hates other one and other doesn't or do. So i want to watch a drama with Love hate relationship where BOTH main leads (guy and girl) Hates each other and then fall in love. OR Girl hates the guy but guy doesn't or something. So please drama where 

Guy and girl hate each other but after sometime falls in love (slowly) 

OR 

Where girl hates the guy but after getting to know him she falls in love like Boys over flower  (Want girl to hate the guy because i saw guy hating the girl like in Playful kiss so i want the opposite) 

Both of trope you can suggest. 

so both trope of drama are welcome! I watch korean and japenese drama but other are also welcome!! 

please suggest! and you can tell me your thoughts on drama and a bit of plot! that would help me a lot! 

THANKS

Suggest (asked this question again x P)

Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang

They hate each other at first sight and remain in this bickering/trolling relationship for a good while.

Autumn's Concerto 

They hate each other as well, but slowly fall in love.

All About My Romance (Kdrama): the leads were members of legislative assembly from different parties

Zenkai Girl (Jdrama): the female lead didn't like the male lead at first, mostly because she thought he's a pushover