I've seen him in The Innocent Man and that drama was so good and amazing, also he was great in A Werewolf Boy,

It's been a year since I've seen him in a drama, way too long now, what other dramas and movies with Song Joong Ki are worth watching and are good?

his best drama is still innocent man for me. Still there is nothing can beat that drama in his drama resume so far in terms of quality. Since he has become really famous, it will hard for him to staring in a small  screen again, not  with the same or even better quality in the near future (I hope I'm wrong) But Have you watch Descendant Of The Sun?  it's trendy drama with alot of following. It's a decent drama with some great moment here and there.  Or try tree with deep roots when he took a small role but doing a great job and gaining praise by critics for his acting . 

Or try Penny pincher, his earlier movie before Werewolf Boy. He kinds so cheerful here. about Two broke woman and man met and start a relationship. 

missjb21:

his best drama is still innocent man for me. Still there is nothing can beat that drama in his drama resume so far in terms of quality. Since he has become really famous, it will hard for him to staring in a small  screen again, not  with the same or even better quality in the near future (I hope I'm wrong) But Have you watch Descendant Of The Sun?  it's trendy drama with alot of following. It's a decent drama with some great moment here and there.  Or try tree with deep roots when he took a small role but doing a great job and gaining praise by critics for his acting . 

Or try Penny pincher, his earlier movie before Werewolf Boy. He kinds so cheerful here. about Two broke woman and man met and start a relationship. 

I have heard of Descendants of the Sun, people says its amazing while the other half says its not amazing

SuperDrama101ohyea:

I have heard of Descendants of the Sun, people says its amazing while the other half says its not amazing

Well it's depend on your taste. But for me It's not that bad like haters stated. The overall acting is good and it's a big plus. And there is a great element and moment which it makes it's worth watching. There is someone else behind writers kim eun suk which i guess he is the one who make some interesting idea and concept. The flaws is because this is kim eun suk drama, the drama it's self never to go deeper with the idea. Might be that's what people are complaining about. They expecting a masterpiece while it's not. But cinematography is good and song Joong ki is really really handsome here. I won't blame people for starting fall for him by watching this drama. You can stare at him the whole days he is that handsome here lol

But if you Don't like drama which  there is alot of filler in between. then don't watch DOTS.

Other than drama above, there is nothing else. Sungkyungkwan scandal is not drama you are to go if you are afan of his acting. His screen time is also limit.

I really enjoyed writer Kim Eun Sook dramas, i've seen three dramas written by her, City Hall, Goblin, and Secret Garden, but in order of my favorite, first would be Secret Garden, gave it a 10, it was so funny and had a really enjoyable story and characters, I really like Hyan Bin's character in Secret Garden, the OST is one of the best in kdrama, it's one of my first dramas also. second would be City Hall, gave this one a 9.5, it was so good imo, really funny, and the story was always good, don't remember being draggy at all, and the OST was so good to, it really fit the drama, but i also really like the story and characters, Kim Sun Ah's character is one of my favorites, also Cha Seung Won's character likable to, despite it's 20 episodes and being a political drama, I never thought it would be one of my favorite dramas of all time, don't even remember why I started it, and third would be Goblin, gave it a 9 because the story was quite good, characters, and ost, though the drama was pretty slow and had some boring moments, I enjoyed it overall and found it quite refreshing but the reason i really like it alot because of Gong Yoo was in it.

If I have enjoyed Kim Eun Sook's dramas, then I might enjoy Descendants of the Sun, A Gentleman's Dignity, and The Heirs, but I cannot wait for Mr. Sunshine, it's going to be a hit, I find Lee Byung Hun a really good actor, he did a amazing job in I Saw The Devil, A Bittersweet Life, and Joint Security Area.

Then you might be like it alot. Since for me DOTS is her best drama.

Six:

+1 Penny Pinchers & DoTS He's also cheerfully adorable in Sungkyunkwan Scandal.

Yess he is good in Sungkyungkwan scandal. But his screen time is very limit. Which at times frustate me..

missjb21:

Yess he is good in Sungkyungkwan scandal. But his screen time is very limit. Which at times frustate me..

I totally agree. I looked forward to seeing him.

Werewolf boy..

DOTS...