Rank the kdramas you're watching right now from your fave to least fave! (as well as why just because I may wanna watch it too)

1. Angel Eyes (It's amazing tbh... such a heart touching story)

2. Legend of the blue sea (Rewatching because I have a thing for mermaids... and Lee Min Ho and Shin Wonho)

3. Criminal Minds (Every episode focuses on a different crime, and I'm really enjoying all the different stories)

4. Kill Me, Heal Me (Everybody and their grandma have watched this.. yet I haven't. I'm really enjoying it so far! I love Jung Eum, so I feel liked I'm a tiny bit biased. The only complaint: I don't like the intro song :'( )

5. Bitter Blood (Japanese, but amazing! I adore Takeru, and this drama is a crime comedy thing. Never seen anything like this before, but I really like it!) 

6. Manhole (Jaejoong, Uee & Baro.. IN ONE DRAMA!? This is great! I just don't feel like I've watched enough to give it a higher rank)

7. The Liar and his lover (Still not done watching this one. I loved the Japanese movie a lot when it came out, but this is so different. A good different... but different.

8. Moorim School (Haven't finished this yet.. started watching when it was airing. The story is not really doing it for me, but I do want to finish it at one point, because Hongbin)

9. While you were sleeping (Very promising, but haven't watched enough to give it a higher rank! Suzy and Jongsuk have the same vibe, so I'm excited to see what happens between them in the drama and how it plays out in the end.)

10. K-Pop - The ultimate Audition (This is something I watch whenever I don't have acess to my laptop.. because I'm able to watch it on my phone, hehe. Nothing amazing; very cliche.)

11. Man To Man (Features my favorite actor: Park Hae Jin. Yet, I'm kind of disappointed. This is a Netflix drama, and the storyline is just really weird. This is also one of those dramas I watch whenever I don't have acess to my laptop.)

12. Love's Relativity (Chinese drama. Features Park Hae Jin, the main reason I'm watching it. The storyline is pretty cute, I'm just not a big fan of voiceover)

I'm watching way too many dramas at once, but I'd rather start something new than be bored while watching :'))

A VERY BIASED RANKING AHEAD

1.Money Flower

Jang Hyuk.

lol thats pretty much it, jk. their acting is su-fkin-perb

2.Prison Playbook

the script and acting.

i still cant get over how pretty Krystal is.

3.Bravo My Life

Yeon Jung Hoon *faints*

*regains consciousness* oppa!!! *hyperventilates* *faints again* *coma*

4.Midas

Jang Hyuk

Kim Hee Ae.

5.Punch

my husband Sung Si Kyung <3

well thats pretty much the only reason y i putting in a such a high rank on this list, if not sikyung oppa then it would be at the end of the list. cuz Shin Min A is a bish in this drama and Joo Jin Mo wasnt anything special in this drama.

6.Cheo Yong 2

wasnt as good as s1 for sure, first few eps of s1 got me hooked, but first few eps of s2 im already wanting to drop it.

7.Mad Dog

not a fan of that guy in save me, and i dont like his character in this drama, tho Yoo Ti Jae is killin it <3