Hey everyone !

I know it's a bit strange to ask for those type of movies or drama, but since I only saw the movies or drama that where the best in the homosexual category, I'm in need of some titles where the protagonist :

• dies
  • find their lover is hetero/engaged/married
  • can't be with their lover because of the family/country value
  • is a comedy queen only there to be laugh at and ridiculed
  • is only into their lover for sex, where there is no real love
  • use violence against their lover
  • etc.

I'm currently writing a paper for school and I need some recommandation of bad representation as I don't have the time to watch all the movies. So, what are the worst that comes to your mind of both gay and lesbian characters who received really bad treatment ?

I'll do the same topic on the Japanese section, if you have other idea. Thank you !!

Bungee Jumping of their own- It's a standard movie, guy falls in love with girl kind of thing then the girl dies. She gets reincarnated as a boy. The ML finds this guy (it's his student), realizes it's his soulmate from way back and tells him and they decide to run away together. But they decide to run away together so that they can commit suicide and hopefully find each other in the next life. Instead of living as a gay couple, they would rather die.

it's Thai but also, Mook Liam Petch- The main antagonist is gay, and is obsessively in love with his best friend. He tries to sabotage every straight relationship the main lead has, and treats his gay lovers poorly. It was a while ago when I saw it, I think he might have even killed one of his lovers for getting in the way of his plans with his straight best friend but I don't know for sure.

Thank you ! I heard about Bungee Jumping of their own and it seems really bad.

Kim Won Hae's character as the manager in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon. (He plays two characters. One is a gangster and the other is a cross-dressing manager.)

kingsqueen:

Kim Won Hae's character as the manager in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon. (He plays two characters. One is a gangster and the other is a cross-dressing manager.)

I totally forgot him !! You're right ! He's the perfect comedy queen. Thank you !