I want drama were the female lead is hot and fashionable. Usually they aren't the prettiest in the cast nor the most fashionable.

I want a drama were the fml is the hottest female character inside the drama. And she should have a happy ending (i mean ending up with a guy)

My love from another star, definitely she is the most fashionable hehehe.

I don't know if you watch it already, but it was the first one that popped in my head. With the given description ????

ingridvalo666:

My love from another star, definitely she is the most fashionable hehehe.

I don't know if you watch it already, but it was the first one that popped in my head. With the given description ????

Yeah something like that (watched). Suggest more if you know

One that's currently on air right now is: What's Wrong With Secretary Kim? It hasn't finished so I don't know if there's a happy ending but considering the genre/nature of the drama, I can say I'm 90% sure it will be happy. Also, the FL is the hottest and most fashionable and most capable one in the story. Honestly, her fashion is GOALS! 

I'd say... a little different but Birth of a Beauty. She's the hottest one because she had plastic surgery to look that hot, but it's funny and cute with a very satisfying ending.

I think in Go Ho's Starry Night, she's the prettiest one. It's very cliched and kind of a wish fulfillment drama but it's meant to be as it's only a short one. Fun though. I really enjoyed the ML and FL's chemistry.  

This one just ended and the FL in Lawless Lawyer is absolutely beautiful. She's fashionable, cool, smart and badass. It does have a happy ending too.

I think the FL in Suspicious Partner is the most attractive female character and she has a very happy ending too. I mean I think all 3 female characters are beautiful but you fall in love with her easily. She is so cute and pretty and charming. 

The Legend of the Blue Sea is another one where the FL is super attractive and everyone knows that she is. I wouldn't say she's the most fashionable because she's a mermaid and doesn't really understand it at first, but as she grows so does her fashion sense. 

I hope these help! 

Black Knight: The Man who Guards Me ( ESPECIALLY the "villain" lol)

K2

Father is Strange - the eldest daughter anyway @_@

I Hear Your Voice--arguably, fashion/beauty comparison never popped up between the female leads but I loved LBS's classy outfits and she rocked them with confidence

The Good Wife--again, very classy dressing 

Queen In Hyun's man : She's an actress there's fashion, but no guy at the end..although totally worth it  :)

• Dream High
  • The Producers
  • Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo (some beautiful outfits, but even when she's in the most basic outfit IU always looks stunning IMO)
  • The King in Love