The 'Flower Boy' series dramas.
I think we all agree on BIG to me there is also PLAYFUL KISS, the 1000th Man, the King 2 Hearts.......No I'm kidding, that last one was awesome !
The Birth of the Rich, The Princess' Man, Big
Juniko wrote: I think we all agree on BIG
to me there is also PLAYFUL KISS, the 1000th Man, the King 2 Hearts.......No I'm kidding, that last one was awesome !

You've got me worried for a moment! It's funny how you've just said King 2hearts. thoughts about how weird you are are just running through my head but the moment that i read "no i'm kidding, the last one was awesome!" i can't help but burst out in laughter!
Playful Kiss -- too much of a one sided love When a Man Loves -- girl could not make up her mind on which guy to be with, basically wanted to have them both so she pitted the two man against each other Can We Get Married? -- to much bickering Reply 1997 -- Eunji's character got super annoying, clarifies why k-pop stars don't date in public eye the fans are way too much involved with the k-pop stars
Two week, Missing You, City Hunter
I believe that everyone has a different taste ,so you can not really say to somebody Dont watch it....but anw.... .I dropped "Secret Garden" from epis.2.And I will explain why...Heroine looked to me so boring and so fake playing the tough girl that i could not stand her. "I Hear Your Voice"-hmmm...another big hit that I dropped on episode 5.When I do not like the OtP I can not watch the series.Also, the lawyer noona in the episodes I saw used most of the time the young's student ability to read criminal's minds that i could not stand her laziness and unethical method to win the trial.All that is only my opinion though.
big- story had potential but very badly made fashion king- this wasnt bad until the last episode which made me wanna shoot my laptop screen. stay away from it. playful kiss- i know a lot of people love this but i absolutely hated the female lead urghhh so annoying. and the guy was pretty much a walking rock. this drama pissed me off so much. to the beautiful you- the drama wasnt horrible, but there was nothing special about it. it was like another k-pop untimate audition and youre beautiful put together. waste of time for me. full house take 2- OMG. hated this so so much i stopped only a few episodes in. even though i wasnt a huge fan of the original full house, but at least expected this to be similar. NOO. the whole thing is just one annoying mess of a drama, and the acting is very unrealistic. wonderful life- i know this drama has many fans too, but i didnt like it. i didnt finish it though, but it was so boring. i mean it didnt have that factor that makes you wanna keep watching it.
Ghost/Phantom...I know a lot of people rate this show but its probably the only time that I got angry at a show. The first episode was sooo good and promised something fresh and well thought out. I could see where they were heading though half way through the second episode and it almost physically hurt to realise where they were going with it. was gutted and haven't been able to bring myself to continue it yet...It had sooooo much potential! Big was bad but I had low expectations going into it so just shrugged it off.
Full house 2 mainly because of Noh min wo's character and acting. Manny although the lead guy is really cute.
Heartstrings - Boring. I only watched it till the end because of yonghwa/shin hye pairing. i thought it would be awesome but it didnt work. Waste of time.
To The Beautiful You - This drama is nothing special. Not awful, but waste of time for me.
Playful Kiss - Bad drama.
I liked Big a lot because it was hilarious but I have to say that the ending ruined it all. So I'd recommend not to watch it because of the ending.
When A Man Loves - it's terrible but it tricks you to think it's gonna get better. Well, it's not! :)
There's a bunch if I think about it. Offhand, Que Sera Sera.
I agree with @KiaSoul. Ugh, Que Sera Sera. It was going alright....until a certain episode. Then it just sucked. My Girl My Name is Kim Sam Soon Secret Garden - Please dont kill me, MDL. hahaha. I just found it awfully boring and there were certain scenes that made me a tad uncomfortable.