cant wait for the australian special to be aired...
i really enjoyed ep186! :D
Yonghwa must really love Running Man. Ten times already, woah! :D But the next episode doesn't look too good... I feel that every time they interact with students, it all becomes so chaotic. And watching them cross the river was fun on the first time, sure, but again? And this soon? Meh.
Ep 186 was good but they seem to have run out of ideas on this show its getting very hit and miss lately oh and Yonghwa and CNBlue are always a welcome sight ♥
Does anybody know what's the song when they said Jihyo's crime in ep 175..
(http://www.novamov.com/video/sn4ly3hi3p0vh - around 2:47)
It's goes like "du duru du" so I can't google it LOL thanks :)
I wonder which guest has been on there the most.. I miss the old eps when they were still trying things out.. and I REALLY REALLY miss the punishments and the drink concoctions they used to make.
Try going to this site: http://runningmanencyclopedia.tumblr.com/episodes . They have the list of guests in each episode. hihihihi :D :D :D
Running man Next week :D ( Rain & kim woo bin)
ep 188 was really good :)
Love it! Watch it every week! I even have name tags
I have never seen Rain in anything but I fell in love with him after 188! LOVE RUNNING MAN!
i really enjoyed 188! i thought Rain would be self-conscious and stuck-up but he was actually so cool and game in all their tasks. Probably Woo Bin was not feeling well though because he has no energy.... anyway im looking forward for next episode - and JiHyo will be there!
bluemoon_onna wrote: i really enjoyed 188! i thought Rain would be self-conscious and stuck-up but he was actually so cool and game in all their tasks. Probably Woo Bin was not feeling well though because he has no energy.... anyway im looking forward for next episode - and JiHyo will be there!

not sure if he wasnt feeling well, but everytime he shows up on running man he had a semi weak impression aha kinda like another kwangsoo without the tricks
nekoblah wrote: not sure if he wasnt feeling well, but everytime he shows up on running man he had a semi weak impression aha kinda like another kwangsoo without the tricks

LOL. I wish he will act like KwangSoo in the making that will surely be interesting to watch. I wish WooBin will play like YongHwa... fired up, not self-conscious, just enjoying the moments to the fullest. Probably it isn't WooBin's personality to play games???
tensainobaka wrote: love it! Watch it every week! I even have name tags

lol :p