I have to agree, I was very happy with this week's episode <3
This show was a break from the norm and truly funny.
bluemoon_onna wrote: LOL. I wish he will act like KwangSoo in the making that will surely be interesting to watch. I wish WooBin will play like YongHwa... fired up, not self-conscious, just enjoying the moments to the fullest. Probably it isn't WooBin's personality to play games???

aha i think its just new to him so he not sure what to do
nekoblah wrote: ep 188 was really good :)

It was! But you know what? I didn't miss Ji Hyo at all. I think she could leave the show and I would't notice.

bluemoon_onna wrote: i really enjoyed 188! i thought Rain would be self-conscious and stuck-up but he was actually so cool and game in all their tasks. Probably Woo Bin was not feeling well though because he has no energy.... anyway im looking forward for next episode - and JiHyo will be there!

Rain was also in an episode of 1N2D S3, I can't remember which one, but he was the same. I'm not a fan, but I liked his willing disposition.

nekoblah wrote: not sure if he wasnt feeling well, but everytime he shows up on running man he had a semi weak impression aha kinda like another kwangsoo without the tricks

Jajaja, that's the best way to describe it. He's always the same. The replay of when Jong Kook made him fly at the pool never gets boring!
Ari_Lee wrote:
Jajaja, that's the best way to describe it. He's always the same. The replay of when Jong Kook made him fly at the pool never gets boring!

ahaha loved that ep too!
nekoblah wrote: ahaha loved that ep too!

Me too!
189 was just ok, but i had a good laugh that rain didnt recognize his own song
nekoblah wrote: 189 was just ok, but i had a good laugh that rain didnt recognize his own song

That was funny.

I liked this episode, especially when Woo Bin is embarrassed because of Kwang Soo's antics, yet still joins him.
Ep 190 made me laugh again. The stairs were really bringing the best out of everyone and the quiz got a good ending with potatoes and eggs... :DD The rest was kinda mediocre but didn't ruin the good start. But huh, it's Australia again in the next episode. I thought it was just two part...
wrote: But huh, it's Australia again in the next episode. I thought it was just two part...

u can check here for future episode guest and location etc....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Running_Man_episodes
Does anyone know what the name of the background song in episode 190 that plays at 34:40 minutes, when it was revealed that Angel's eyes team wins the stair climbing mission anyway?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it. It's Deli Spice - Chau Chau

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KAjcEucAT0
hilarious ep190! ROFL :D it has been so long since i enjoyed a RM episode this much! i wish every episode will be this fun :) ugh. another role playing episode next week though...
bluemoon_onna wrote: hilarious ep190! ROFL :D it has been so long since i enjoyed a RM episode this much! i wish every episode will be this fun :)

ugh. another role playing episode next week though...

I just watched it yesterday and I was laughing soooo much. It was really great episode :D
I love when all RM members have to work together... even though it was wery messy and crazy cooperation, they were rooting for each other and showed their strong sides. But I really liked Angel Eyes team too. They did really good in the first mission, but they would never win against RM! :D
BPetra wrote: I just watched it yesterday and I was laughing soooo much. It was really great episode :D
I love when all RM members have to work together... even though it was wery messy and crazy cooperation, they were rooting for each other and showed their strong sides. But I really liked Angel Eyes team too. They did really good in the first mission, but they would never win against RM! :D

the RM really played seriously this time- so glad i got to see them as one team again rather than going against each other. and they failed in most tasks! LOL. :D they would not have won if it werent for minor setbacks from the other team. I couldnt stop laughing when RM teaM were so busy talking with each other after receiving the walkie talkies. what a cracker! what the hell is the purpose for that WT? LOL. Great job with the Angel team as well! :D
Episode 191 ... hohummmm...... zzzzzz.... Rain is really competitive - he wants to always win - he feels bad when he losses I could see it in his face. I'm glad WooBin won! I want to see him again in RM. :-)