I'm trying to decide whether I want to finish this show or not. I'm too far in, maybe I should keep watching. To me the show seems to drag on with the plot really going nowhere. Every time I think something is going to happen, it doesn't. The only part of the show that has kept me somewhat interested is Jae Kyung, I want to know why he became a creeper if there is actually a reason and what his next moves will be. I'm probably the only person that thinks this though. What is everyone's input? What attracts them to the show? Maybe if I see it from a different perspective I'll start to enjoy the show more.
FullDex wrote:
What is everyone's input? What attracts them to the show? Maybe if I see it from a different perspective I'll start to enjoy the show more.

i personally love the directing of each ep, how they have the tiny clip at the end, it really leaves me really satisfied. I dont find the plot to drag at all its got the funny/romance/action and the acting is good with great chemistry
LOL.... All my fave Cheon Song Yi moments in here. It made me laugh throughout. :D Credits to owner.

Lmao I love the video above. She truly is a national goddess. CSY is definitely one of my favorite female characters of K-drama. Thanks to her I got some good laughs from watching YWCFTS. Now I need to catch up on ep 14 and 15...but part of me said to wait until the entire thing airs. Hmm..what to do?
nekoblah wrote: i personally love the directing of each ep, how they have the tiny clip at the end, it really leaves me really satisfied. I dont find the plot to drag at all its got the funny/romance/action and the acting is good with great chemistry

Good point, the directing isn't bad. I have to admit though, I didn't even notice the clips at the end until episode 8 or so. I just thought it would be preview so I skipped it. I'm not much of one to watch previews.

As for genre, I really wished it would've focused on just one. I think I would've loved it better if they just focused on the romance between the two with the big problem being whether he leaves in the end or not. For chemistry, nothing compares to the main two in MARS, I have yet to find a pair I love as much as those two. And in all honesty, I don't really understand their relationship. I really don't know what he sees in her. I'm sorry, I'm very critical.
ShinTak wrote: Lmao I love the video above. She truly is a national goddess. CSY is definitely one of my favorite female characters of K-drama. Thanks to her I got some good laughs from watching YWCFTS. Now I need to catch up on ep 14 and 15...but part of me said to wait until the entire thing airs. Hmm..what to do?

I also need to catch up with the last eps, yet watching them all in a row also sounds like a good idea ^^ I love this drama!!
FullDex wrote: ... I don't really understand their relationship. I really don't know what he sees in her. I'm sorry, I'm very critical.

Here is my deduction..I think he admires her honesty, shes down to earth and speaks her mind; I bet she's so much fun to be around. You can tell from her ex-manager, her brother, and her comic book shop friend that shes got one hell of a personality, but once you get used to it you cant help but admire/like her. Do Min Joon cant help but feel the same (i'm guessing) and when he got so used to her being around all the time, enjoying her company more than he would like to admit he started to like her. Then all of a sudden she wasn't there and it was suppose to be for her "own good" yet he was always thinking and worrying about her. That's when it turned into romantic feeling, but i think her confession helped fuel him.
BaDaBa11 wrote: Here is my deduction..I think he admires her honesty, shes down to earth and speaks her mind; I bet she's so much fun to be around. You can tell from her ex-manager, her brother, and her comic book shop friend that shes got one hell of a personality, but once you get used to it you cant help but admire/like her. Do Min Joon cant help but feel the same (i'm guessing) and when he got so used to her being around all the time, enjoying her company more than he would like to admit he started to like her. Then all of a sudden she wasn't there and it was suppose to be for her "own good" yet he was always thinking and worrying about her. That's when it turned into romantic feeling, but i think her confession helped fuel him.

I'm glad I posted here, it's turned my thinking around a little bit. What you said makes sense, I can see it now. XD She wouldn't be for me, but I guess I can see why he likes her. Now I hope she can stand up for herself and save herself for once instead of always relying on him.
ep 16 trailer wtf??? am i the only one confused?
^You mean the ending clip on ep. 16? I think it's what we would expect on the ending. 100 days later means Do Min Joon had already left,. so... will he come back to meet Song Yi? or he didn't leave at all? The usual ending clips was more of flashbacks, this one is more of an expected scenario on the ending or at least on the near end episodes..
Heard some speculation from Knetz that Do Minjoon might become more and more human and be able to stay on earth without any superpowers so he can stay with CSY. What do you think? I hope that can happen. Don't leave, Do Manager TT^TT
I wouldn't mind if DMJ somehow took CSY with him because I somehow think she'd be happier without all the fame stuff but I'm almost positive they'll both end up together as humans on earth.
The two latest episodes were really good. But I am having the feeling about a sad ending :(
i have a feeling he is becoming more human rather than dying
nekoblah wrote: i have a feeling he is becoming more human rather than dying

I don't think he is becoming human, he will either die on earth or leave. Im proud of Song Yi for... telling him to go, that was probably so hard but i respect her for it. She would rather him exist somewhere rather than know he was dead because he chose to stay with her. I'm in mourning already, only 2 more episodes.