I wish someone would make a compilation of all Do Min Joon and Cheon Song Yi's cute moments, i would watch that forever...
I really think that the last ep was just a mess -.- everything in the episode was rushed and the story was weak...
@arabianbeauty, korean drama writers are nororiously bad finishers :)
Now, I think the sad ending is getting closer and closer.
Yeah, that's what I thought when he first started to feel cold and lose his powers. I'm just really hoping I was right :(
i really do feel like he is turning more human ._. he is starting to fel cold when its cold since all humans feel cold too, also he is getting use to those kisses o_0
I think it's well done, the story is interesting, well made, I particularly enjoy how they end the episodes, with interviews, or some cute scenes. The only thing, I would not rewatch it for some reason:) (I rewatched all my favourite dramas). But definitely worth watching once. My third favourite drama of this year (after Two Weeks, and Cheongdamdong Alice).
This show is getting a big fat 10 from me. I haven't watch such a well done, well rounded Kdrama in a long time. It hits all my sweet spots in the best way. Not many Kdramas around have the ability to effortlessly move from dramatic moments to comedy within the frame of one hour..and do it well. This show has been a delight from start to finish. The acting, the writing, the music... Big fat 10. If I could go higher I would. One of my new favorites.
nekoblah wrote: i really do feel like he is turning more human ._.

I'm thinking the same. I really hope for a happy ending. We cant be sure that's he is gonna die they never told us that others like him died before. so i'm hoping right now to just loose his powers and became a human. It's a 10 by me too! amazing drama.. so sad that only 2 episodes left.. :(
I've been fearing the 'he turns human' -plot from the very beginning. I don't like stuff like that... too forced, too happy. So hopefully they've come up with something more creative and interesting.
Firawai wrote: I've been fearing the 'he turns human' -plot from the very beginning. I don't like stuff like that... too forced, too happy. So hopefully they've come up with something more creative and interesting.

yea, if that's what happens i'm going to be a little annoyed. it's a lazy way to create conflict and a lazy way to resolve it. and in true kdrama fashion i am sure the explination they'd give would be utterly nonsensical.
Yeah, with the ongoing weakness and with his powers going astray and all, I agree on Firawai, they are heading to that., As for my wannabe ending? Song Yi will become an alien too and they will live happily ever after with 7 children, not aging as well, having those brilliant and pretty little aliens. The world knows he is an alien? I leave it for the writer to resolve..hahahaha...
Won't post spoilers but gotta say I LOVE the way it ended, nothing cliche about it, fit the storyline beautifully, and it made me happy :)
HeidiLyon wrote: Won't post spoilers but gotta say I LOVE the way it ended, nothing cliche about it, fit the storyline beautifully, and it made me happy :)

I'm in full agreement here. LOVED the ending so much! *NO reincarnation nonsense, NO becoming human and losing powers nonsense! A full YAY for that!*
I second that! Loved the ending! unexpected and perfect. Could not give it lower then 10, its a masterpiece in my books with a ending like that!