im really glad he has started to except her...i mean if we had to sit through 2 more episodes of him rejecting her.ugh..Im watching on Viki and a couple of ppl are having second lead syndrome..WHY IDK??? Then Yoo In Na's character i knew was a bit shifty from the start...why would you live 10 years of being second to someone and still be her closest friend..she put on a fake face for too long...she was green from the start and now its her chance to shine she wouldn't pass it up for anything..if they hadn't been friends from a young age she would have turned into that actress girl who Song Yi always fought with...they were more friends because they were honest with each other. But when there wasn't anyone watching (like in the bathroom at the wedding) she gave her advice, "you're better than that running after a man who doesn't want you"..kinda sad she died now that i think about it.
While waiting for the winter Japanese season to begin, I started watching this drama. It's cute and fun but that's about it, I thought that they would do much better with the alien theme but it's still not up to my expectations. Anyway, I really like the female lead (^_^)
Aphrodity wrote: Anyway, I really like the female lead (^_^)

another one watching this for the female lead, the rating is good, ep 6 is approaching the rating of the last episode of heirs

like you said is not that good but for the sassy girl I will continue seeing it
BaDaBa11 wrote: im really glad he has started to except her...i mean if we had to sit through 2 more episodes of him rejecting her.ugh..Im watching on Viki and a couple of ppl are having second lead syndrome..WHY IDK???

yeah i don´t get it too...well i like him but in a same time i didn't...he is funny but his stalking SY is damn annoying because i think it´is more obsess than love...she isn´t his girlfriend but he still insist that she is...and he is even glad that she is in a trouble...definitely not second lead syndrome in this case...alien all way

Well, what I can say about this show is that at first I thought it would be a stupid drama about an alien. However after seeing the cast I decided to give it a try and now I'm totaly in love(or in hate :D ) with this drama and all the characters. So yeah, in my opinion it's amazing. ^^
the 2nd lead is cute to be sure, but his character is creepy. that's the kind of dude that shaves his head and leaves the hair on your doorstep in a zippie bag. sometimes in asian dramas i wonder why they bother with the shtick. this is sort of like Zetta Kireshi (sp?) i kinda wanted to watch a show about an alien, with the exception of some flash backs that might as well be from another drama at this point they could forego the whole alien thing altogether and it would be almost exactly the same drama.
This drama is silly, slow-sailing and not so different from other Korean romcom but I am not hating it and I keep on watching because God knows how much I love the sassy girl!
cityhunter83 wrote: the 2nd lead is cute to be sure, but his character is creepy. that's the kind of dude that shaves his head and leaves the hair on your doorstep in a zippie bag.

sometimes in asian dramas i wonder why they bother with the shtick. this is sort of like Zetta Kireshi (sp?) i kinda wanted to watch a show about an alien, with the exception of some flash backs that might as well be from another drama at this point they could forego the whole alien thing altogether and it would be almost exactly the same drama.

This! I am glad that I am not the only one annoyed by the flashbacks!

MoonLight wrote: This drama is silly, slow-sailing and not so different from other Korean romcom but I am not hating it and I keep on watching because God knows how much I love the sassy girl!

She's great here and quite loveable.
i'm not annoyed with the flash back so much as the connection to current events feels rather forced. it the flashbacks werer their own drama i would like them. the only reason we know he's an alien at this point and not just endowed with special powers like jung suk in IHYV is because we've been told. i really like the drama i just was kind of hoping for a stronger alien theme.
Beside the disappointing alien theme, I feel that the drama is quite slow at the moment. But that doesn't deny how much I like it.
At first it was kind of weird but man YOU WILL ALWAYS FALL IN LOVE WITH KIM SOO HYUN! LOVE THID DRAMA! YOO IN NA FIGHTING!
Agreed about the Alien theme, though its still only ep 6 so hang on. Song Yi is also definitely one of the things keeping me watching. Hopefully the action picks up a bit more with the next coming episodes. I still really like it so far.
Agreed, there really isn't much to alien theme... But something I really wish is that it'll be more than a choice between staying here in Earth or returning to home planet. I mean... it kinda seems it's heading to that direction? And probably not returning home turns him (magically w/o proper explanation, of course) into a human and yay, saliva exchanges. :| Or maybe they'll have something unpredictable and original? And if I dare wish - something that wouldn't relate to the reincarnation stuff. It's just not that interesting and, imho, makes the romance far less likeable. I mean, loving someone only because they seem to be reincarnation of someone else? Lame; I don't like that. But yeah, I, too, still like it a lot... for now.
Hmm..I agree with a lot of what you guys have mentioned...but I do feel that the drama is not too slow...it's pretty good compared to other dramas. For a start, the characters have developed and there is quite a bit on the table, even though the whole alien situation hasn't been explained. Also, without revealing too much, we still don't know what the relationship between creepy older brother is and why the alien is on planet earth. I do think the alien thing needs a bit more explanation...I mean he does all these things and we don't really know why. Also, why does he do certain things at particular times and not others?? He also seems to be *blinded*, dare I say, by the fact that she's the spitting image of someone from the past who sacrificed her life for his - maybe that's why he's becoming a bit aloof. *sigh* I think my problem is that I've grown up with Doctor Who and I'm pretty serious when it comes to well written sci-fi shows/films etc.... ....oh well, like many of you've said... love the couple and I'm love with a lot of the cast - I mean the casting crew are amazing! (I still can' believe that Kim Soo Raa was in it!! I need to see more of him!!)
i dont think the drama is too slow its only at ep 7 and it goes to 20 episodes..we dont want to run threw it and it looses it steam half way to the end..i like the pace its going now...if there is too much going on in one episode we will forget half of the events that occurred. Right now we are seeing their interactions together the "before they were in love" part...&& i think there is so much more to the story than what we are watching now.Plus i hate the confessions scenes that seem forced or other events that seem to happen too quickly. The theme is the background to the story..it explains why he uses the old proverbs in 2013..we know he has lived a long time so it shows in his actions...a good example would be 'why this guy became a jerk aka he has daddy issues'..