Was it just me or anyone else also had difficulty understanding this drama?

Most of the parts i didn't even get what they were trying to portray. I got the basic storyline that he went undercover in jail and after that someone killed his grandmother and then he takes revenge for it. But the whole process in itself was so confusing. 

The jail part i understood when he was with jang seon oh but other than that, i couldn't even understand what happened in jail. And the lady who helped yo han was also a difficult character in itself.

When she wait outside the gambling house while holding her phonoe and talking to someone else, when yo han spots her for the first time, in episode 1, I didn't get that too.

I think there should be another series explaining what this was about. hahaha

Yeah this drama was quite confusing to me when I watched it. The card games, I struggled to understand. The lady wasn't my favourite character and she confused me too. I think we might just need to rewatch to try and understand :D. I'm hoping for another series because the ending with Jang Sun-oh seemed like it needs season 2 but there isn't any news about another season :(