Happy birthday Jonghyun!
I refuse to believe this group is an all male group...
Raventhedark wrote: I refuse to believe this group is an all male group...

Haha do you mean Taeminnie, I know he is a bit feminine but no need to bash on his masculinity, I bet he has some... hidden somewhere :P
Witchgirl247 wrote: Haha do you mean Taeminnie, I know he is a bit feminine but no need to bash on his masculinity, I bet he has some... hidden somewhere :P

Oh I'm not bashing him... I just refuse to believe this is an all male group..... The group is good. I like some of their songs, it's just that one member that looks out of place ALL the time... Like I still think he's female, and is hiding that fact... lol
Raventhedark wrote: Oh I'm not bashing him... I just refuse to believe this is an all male group..... The group is good. I like some of their songs, it's just that one member that looks out of place ALL the time... Like I still think he's female, and is hiding that fact... lol

LMAO you have made up your mind and no one will convince you otherwise right??
mangagirl wrote: LMAO you have made up your mind and no one will convince you otherwise right??

Until he even slightly looks masculine I will consider this group a mixed group lol
Hahaha XD I think Taemin is actually one of the manliest kpoppers out there ~~
SHINEE's I AM posters revealed!!!

^Awww What a bunch of cuties!
Sleepninja wrote: ^Awww What a bunch of cuties!

*seconds*
my Boys are so cute. look at them.

Witchgirl247 wrote: SHINEE's I AM posters revealed!!!

I love Jonghyun's!! :p Yes I'm biased.
Crazy4You wrote: I love Jonghyun's!! :p Yes I'm biased.

I love him too! And Minho!