woohoo Jia and Fei will be starting their acting careers. New dramas to add to my list <3

http://en.korea.com/missa/?p=5329
Raventhedark wrote: woohoo Jia and Fei will be starting their acting careers. New dramas to add to my list <3

http://en.korea.com/missa/?p=5329

even suzy have a new drama. She accept the role in 'BIG'. :DD
this will be on my watchlist drama. Such a huge fan of miss A. ^^
I also like Miss A and its not really because Suzy was in Dream High.

Librada once posted a vid of them in some thread at AC and since that day I´m listening to them.

Girlgroups usually don`t really catch my attention, but somehow they did.

Since I´m listening to Miss A I noticed sth.

Suzy is always wearing skirt like clothes. Just once in the last ep of Dream High she just wears a plain short. whenever I see her she always has a skirt or skirt like thingy on.

???
Miss A was cool before DH :) I love all their precious music :D
akai-kitsune wrote: I also like Miss A and its not really because Suzy was in Dream High.

Librada once posted a vid of them in some thread at AC and since that day I´m listening to them.

Girlgroups usually don`t really catch my attention, but somehow they did.

Since I´m listening to Miss A I noticed sth.

Suzy is always wearing skirt like clothes. Just once in the last ep of Dream High she just wears a plain short. whenever I see her she always has a skirt or skirt like thingy on.

???

yeah. I notice that too. Whenever they are performing in stage suzy always wear skirt or mini dress.^^ but i hope korean netizens don't complain about it. D;
SuperAnne2705 wrote: yeah. I notice that too. Whenever they are performing in stage suzy always wear skirt or mini dress.^^ but i hope korean netizens don't complain about it. D;

Why should they complain about it?

If someones knows why Suzy wears skirts I would be happy to get a VM or PM.
you know, korean people(specially the parents or elderly) are conservative. Like they said that NS Yoon-G's outfit in The Reason I became a witch is skinny. Something like that. xD
Miss A - Only You :)