Miss A (Korean: 미쓰에이), commonly stylized as miss A, is a four member South Korean and Chinese girl group based in South Korea. They were formed by JYP Entertainment and are managed by AQ Entertainment. The group consists of Fei, Jia, Min and Suzy.
Fei and Jia are considered two of the four best recognized female celebrities of Chinese origin active in the South Korean entertainment scene, along with f(x)'s Victoria Song and fashion model Wei Sun. Fans of Miss A are called Say A.

Members:
Fei (페이) - April 27, 1987
Jia (지아) - February 3, 1989
Min (민) - June 21, 1991
Suzy (수지) - October 10, 1994

Discography:
Studio Albums:
A Class (2011)

EPs:
Bad But Good (2010)
Step Up (2010)
Touch (2012)

Singles:
Love Again (2010)
Bad Girl Good Girl (2010)
Breathe (2010)
Love Alone (2011)
Good Bye Baby (2011)
Touch (2012)

Source Wiki
Miss A's one of my two favourite Korean girl groups and I couldn't believe there was no thread for them! (I checked three times - haha, I hope I am not blind.)

I love their new song "Touch" - it rocks. Here is a video of my (so-far) favourite performance of it - the dresses rock!

And another one which is quite cool, but they wear those mummy outfits.

I love their new song. I love the choreography too. They are one of my favorite girl groups.
LibradaJ wrote: I love their new song. I love the choreography too. They are one of my favorite girl groups.

I agree, I prefer their cheography for "Breathe", though. Couldn't stand the song at first, but it's the first Korean pop song I
ever listened to. <3

Fei's dress is gorgeous.
Miss A is my second favorite Korean girl group. I have to put Secret before them... But I sure do love my Suzy, and Fei. "A Class" will be my first Korean album ever. I currently only have Japanese albums when it comes to foreign music lol
Raventhedark wrote: Chinese version of "Touch" <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z88hIyCYZHY

I like the Korean version better, but I am positive it's because I heard it first. But the Chinese gives the song
a new face, a softer one.
I like both versions equally. Miss A is just amazing like that :D
Raventhedark wrote: I like both versions equally. Miss A is just amazing like that :D

So true, I am happy that I found another Miss A fan. :) What's your favourite song so far?
Raventhedark wrote: Goodbye Baby <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aagWGAwYMjc

I like that one as well- but my favourite is and probably ever will be Breathe.
It's the first Kpop song I've ever paid close attention to and listened to while working in a factory last summer (summer job). :)
Breathe is amazing too! See I love Miss A, because they have virtually NO bad songs... Which is why I like Secret as well. Every other group I've come across so far have at least 1 song I dislike lol
I agree, there's no song I dislike and Miss A's cheography's are always unique without being overly sexy, coughHyunacough.
Don't know whether it's the same with Secret, though - never paid much attention to them.

I even like Over U:
I like that song too ^^ Secret aren't overly sexy either, and Song Ji Eun has AMAZING vocals <3 I have a hard time figuring out what category to put Miss A in... Can you call them a K-Pop group when Jia/Fei are Chinese? And could you really call them a C-Pop group when Suzy, and Min are Korean? So what would you call them a KC-Pop group or a CK Pop group? Lol the choices are endless :3