Omg love their new song Very Good! <3 The mv is crazy!! xD
Have you seen the close-up version? I liked the MV more but the close-up was gold as well! ;D

PinkDiamond wrote: I freaking love Zico. That is all. Over and out.

Awww yissss.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

They won on Inkigayo!
First Win!

*happpppy BBC*

I found out that Block B will be coming to Florida in June!! I am over the moon ecstatic! When I told my daughter (she's 14), she was about ready to jump out of her skin. Her biases are Zico and P.O. Mine are Jaehyo and B-Bomb. Block B will be my first K-Pop band I get to see live! No one ever comes to Florida, which is a shame!!!
YOU ARE SO FFFFFFF LUCKY!!!!!! o(>O<)o I'd get crazy seeing them live!! They are so talented!
Meli wrote: I found out that Block B will be coming to Florida in June!! I am over the moon ecstatic! When I told my daughter (she's 14), she was about ready to jump out of her skin. Her biases are Zico and P.O. Mine are Jaehyo and B-Bomb. Block B will be my first K-Pop band I get to see live! No one ever comes to Florida, which is a shame!!!

YOU ARE SO FFFFFFF LUCKY!!!!!! o(>O<)o

I'd get crazy seeing them live!! They are so talented!
bias is definitely taeil, so cute with everything he does!!!
My bias is JaeBomb...I love Jaehyo and B-Bomb equally!!! I can't justify paying $220 per ticket to see Block B!!! That's just insane!!! I've never even spent that much on a ticket to see my most favorite band in the whole world, Duran Duran!!!
Meli wrote: I found out that Block B will be coming to Florida in June!! I am over the moon ecstatic! When I told my daughter (she's 14), she was about ready to jump out of her skin. Her biases are Zico and P.O. Mine are Jaehyo and B-Bomb. Block B will be my first K-Pop band I get to see live! No one ever comes to Florida, which is a shame!!!

That's awesome! I'll be seeing them in Florida too! I can't wait. ^o^