pucca8 wrote: aww me too :(

*wipes away tears*
Well at least some of them are doing stuff right now. Zico is producing the album for girl group D-Unit,and Park Kyung's obviously making music.. lmao.

I made this a couple weeks ago. No, I didn't photoshop Kyung in. I found it like that ;)

SeRose wrote: *wipes away tears*
Well at least some of them are doing stuff right now. Zico is producing the album for girl group D-Unit,and Park Kyung's obviously making music.. lmao.
I made this a couple weeks ago. No, I didn't photoshop Kyung in. I found it like that ;)

That girl group is under the same sued company? if it is, i wouldn't do that...
pucca8 wrote: That girl group is under the same sued company? if it is, i wouldn't do that...

They're on a different label. I don't know how they got to be affiliated with Zico.. but they are. I heard he would be producing their album months ago, but kind of figured it would be cancelled. But that's when I also thought they were with Stardom. So.. who knows.
The girl group (D-UNIT) is under D-Business Ent. Wooram is the sister of Boram (T-ARA) Zin is the maknae (1993) She also looks like CL of 2NE1 imo. Ujin/Eugene used to be trainee at YG ~~ She's my fav :D She kinda reminds me of Dara of 2NE1 ^^ I love them so much XD I can't wait for the new album Zico is producing ^^
Some of my favorite non-singing Block B moments of all time:

Block B Speaking English
(warning - get your facepalming over with now) Siiigh, how I love these guys:

Block B: Weekly Idol - cut
Where they have to instantly perform choreography from any song/music cut the show puts up there.
Worth it for Kyung's Gorilla dance from Nalina.

Taeil recording for Movie's Over,
with 'help' from Zico and Kyung.
Happy 2 year anniversary since debut!!
Lets hope we hear good news soon!

Hello~! So I'm a HUGE BBC, like absolutely HUUUUGE! I'd love to know if there are any other BBC's here, so we can all spaz over our boys together;3 Who's your bias of Block B? Fave album? Song? Era?:D
Annyeong !:D the moment I heard their album, I was in love. I don't have favourites, its like picking between food and sleep. I do prefer some songs and members to others, but still... :3
I love Block B! And so does Serose, the one who introduced me to them............ My fav song would be 'Nanlina' and My bias is P.O
dont know what that is.
Ahh they're so amazing, right?! :D My favourite member switches a LOT, but I love them all so much!
Still celebrating Block B's imminent return, In OCTOBER!!! *silently fangirling like an idiot, because that's how I roll*

Lawsuit has been "settled", they're under new management 7 Seasons, and TWO teasers already released.

If you didn't love Ukwon before, how could not now...

Plus, Jaehyo and P.O. looking... mysteriously hot in those suits:
Block B - Be The Light ♥

I LOVE those guys!!! Every songs of them is a pure masterpiece!! BigBang, 2NE1 and Block B are the only ones I'm never disppointed or tired or unexcited to listen to!! FIGHTING!! <3
Be the light is amazing! I just fell in love with the song on first listen. Its absulotely beautiful <3 and U kwon is wow xD haha ah! U kwon! <3