So this is my first thread and its not too original so sorry for stealing this idea. Original Japanese thread by Aposhtria. But I saw that there was a Japanese Music Thread on this and I really wanted to join in but because I don't really listen to Japanese music and I don't exactly wish to at the moment (I have a hard time keeping up with Kpop groups already), I decided to make a thread for Kpop. So here's how its done:

Rule:
1. Rate and comment about the song which is recommended by previous poster.
2. Recommend a song per post / at a time.
3. Only recommend Korean songs.
4. Any genre will be just fine.

I would say to try to recommend songs that aren't very popular at the moment, but its fine if you don't. Also it doesn't have to be a title track off of the group's album/albums. You can and should recommend songs that may not have a MV but are still pretty awesome. Also try to post the video/song here. So it's easier for everyone to access.
So I'll begin:

Not Alone by Park Jung Min (not exactly sure how to post a video when starting a thread, sorry)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNAh_TiYEHw&fb_source=message

Has sort of a dark but uplifting message if you know what I mean. I love Park Jung Min's voice and this MV started my love for him. I really love violins in the background. The music video is really interesting as well.

So let me know what you think. =)
Witchgirl247 wrote:
Not Alone by Park Jung Min (not exactly sure how to post a video when starting a thread, sorry)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNAh_TiYEHw&fb_source=message

It's okay, not something that I would typically like. I will give 43.

Park JiYoon Adult Ceremony
Oh wow, I really like the MV so the MV would get a 90
but the song is more of an 80 for me. Very interesting, I literally screamed when she almost sewed her finger.... or did she. I wasn't exactly clear about that. But I liked it!

M.I.B. Hard for Me, it's a newer song, but they are a really underrated group, but I love this song.
100! M.I.B is a group of really talented people, if you check their live version they tried to dance even if it was a bit awkward for them they still tried their best.. they definitely deserve to be more known/popular ^^

Mine is a bit old ^^
I love Epik High's MVs so the MV gets a 95,
Unfortunately their songs aren't really my style, so I'd give this one a 70.

Another newer song for me. But this time it's a girl group that just debuted. Fun fact: Their company mainly produces comedians, and this is the first music group they've debuted. The girls give the comedians singing lessons and comedians in turn give them variety show tips and lessons. I like them, they have an interesting concept and feel to them.
Witchgirl247 wrote:

Not my thing. Will give one scoop of salsa.

LEESSANG (리쌍) _ Turned off the TV(TV를 껐네) (feat. Tasha, Kwon Jungyeol OF 10CM)
travis wrote: Not my thing. Will give one scoop of salsa.

LEESSANG (리쌍) _ Turned off the TV(TV를 껐네) (feat. Tasha, Kwon Jungyeol OF 10CM)

Not my cup of tea, so will give it 3/10. I was kinda wondering if we could post video's from shows as well. But, will for now post this one:

Too slow for me, don't really like it :/

Lylina wrote:

Didn't really like it 3/10
phoenixtearz9 wrote:

Twas good but I like Tablo more with Epik High. Will give two fluffy bunnies.

Yoon Mi Rae (Tasha) - Get It In MV
Didn't really care for it. 3/10

TVXQ (as 5) - Picture of You. One of my favorites
I don't like TVXQ (at all)

Lylina wrote: I don't like TVXQ (at all)

I don't really like TVXQ either.. as for the vid you posted, I will give it a 4/10, they are no 2NE1, and so far that is about the only Korean girl group I can stand.. Speaking of, one of my fav songs:
even though i love 2NE1 i didn't really like this song

this one is one of the famous song from the '90s --- 'bounce with me bounce with me~ '
Likes it. Will give one of dim fancy trucker caps.

After School - Ah