Ok, so I just found out about this singer yesterday when I was looking up a song from "Invincible Lee Pyung Kang's" ost and came across this guy who sings one of the songs.

I love his voice! I find it very sweet and soothing, perfect for a ballad or something.

Anyone else know more about him and his songs. The songs I've heard so far are "You Are the Best of My Life", "Although You Said So", and "Damn". I love all of them!!!

I can't find any other songs of his on youtube, except for a song he does with Changmin. I'm not too familiar with Kpop (mostly always been a drama addict), so I was hoping someone else knew about him.

He's the leader of ballad group 8Eight, so I would check them out as well if you like Lee Hyun! He also formed a ballad duo with Changmin called Homme, but I think his stuff with 8Eight is better.
Thanks! I came across "8eight" in my searches but I didn't know he was the leader of the group. Do you know if they're still together or not?
I'm pretty sure they're still together. They released an EP with the title track "The End is Coming" last summer, which I played non-stop to my flatmates' annoyance. 8Eight is pretty unique since they have Baek Chan, who both raps and sings.

I love this guy. Unless, I'm confusing him, but I've seen him on variety shows.
I love him as well! He's got such a beautiful voice and nice body too LOL. I like all 8eight's songs but I love his solo songs the most :)
AnimeStar wrote: I love him as well! He's got such a beautiful voice and nice body too LOL. I like all 8eight's songs but I love his solo songs the most :)

He does have an amazing voice, and bod...:D
LisNoir wrote: He does have an amazing voice, and bod...:D

Haha you're right but I have to admit that I liked him before I've seen his body haha :P
AnimeStar wrote: Haha you're right but I have to admit that I liked him before I've seen his body haha :P

Jajaja, me too. Sometimes you never know what these Korean celebrities are hiding under their shirt...lol
tabootattoo wrote: I'm pretty sure they're still together. They released an EP with the title track "The End is Coming" last summer, which I played non-stop to my flatmates' annoyance. 8Eight is pretty unique since they have Baek Chan, who both raps and sings.

I love this song!