Hey :)

I've listened to k-pop for a long time, but I haven't really kept up with the scene in a big way like some people so I don't really know as many new acts as others! I was wondering whether I could be recommended some other groups based on my tastes already and maybe a song by that group you really liked that made you fall in love with them? I really wanna listen to BtoB but haven't heard their stuff before :3

Current kpop obsessions: EXO, BTS, iKON, SHINee, BAP, N.Flying, BIG BANG, Winner, Infinite.

I like songs with some rap elements or anything upbeat~

You can try Block B...They are rap oriented and have very upbeat title tracks...They are not a kpop group but Epik High also has some awesome songs...
VIXX are amazing~ [and Ravi's voice when he raps ooohh lord xD]
My favourite songs by VIXX are Chained Up, Heaven, Eternity & Error~

and you should really listen to BToB!! Thriller and Beep Beep are my personal favourites (SungJae is especially good looking in these :'3) but their song WOW is what got me into them~
I like WOW and You're So Fly by BTOB lol but I wouldn't say I'm "into them" just yet. (Just Sungjae!)

I approve of your choices! :D You named most of the ones I like. :3

Can I just second Block B? Or just Zico altogether? <3

I'm just going to mention one song per band I especially like or the song that got me into them. If you like anything, by all means start stalking!

I'll start with some of my favourites!

2PM (basically everything...lol) Hands Up
B1A4 - What's Happening?
B2ST - Good Luck
Block B - Her
CNBlue(band) - I'm Sorry
F.T. Island (band) - I Wish
Madtown - OMGT
Monsta X - Hero
MYNAME - Too Very Much
NU'EST - Face
Seventeen ( too adorable for words!) - Adore U
SS501 - Love Ya
Super Junior - Sexy Free &Single/BONAMANA
Teen Top (I love anything by them I swear) - Clap
UP10TION - So Dangerous
UNIQ - EOEO
VIXX - Love Equation but now it's Chained Up xD

Girl Groups allowed? I'd recc f(x).

Other groups that I like:
Boyfriend - Bounce
Got7: Loving their new song the most - If You Do.
TVXQ - Catch Me
U-Kiss - Neverland 

....I'm probably missing a few, but oh well. It's 3AM, this is what I could think up at this moment. :D
Thank you so much for all of the recommendations. I forgot to mention I'd heard Monsta X a little, and think they're amazing.
Will have to check out Block B as I hear lots of people mention them :)
I also wanna get into Vixx a bit more, just for the fact alone that I loved N in Sassy Go Go haha!

The group I'm looking forward to listening to is definitely BtoB though :D

I will look up all these songs too! Love discovering new music ^_^
I would recommend VIXX. Seriously, the first song I heard of them was Eternity and it's AMAZING! Also, when you dig deeper, you'll fall in love with all their personalities. I found them for a month ago and I listen to their songs non-stop :P

A few songs I recommend (Watch them as show performance)...
- Eternity (the beat, the choreography, the atmosphere.. WOW) 
- Error (the choreography is on point again!) 
- Love equation (a cute and fresh love song, the rap is nice here)

And if you like VIXX "Eternity", I'd also recommend BTOB's "Insane" :D
Yes! BTOB are amazing!I don't know too much about them either but here are a couple of songs I really like from them: InsaneImagineCome onMonday to Sunday.

I recently became more interested in Monsta X (their last comeback! ❤-❤), and I really, really like Ex-GirlWhite Sugar from their latest album, hope you like them too!

For another group that'd fit well with the others, I would recommend BEAST/B2ST: FictionBreathBlack ParadiseSpecialShadow.

I know from tumblr you already are converted to GOT7's fandom hehehe so I won't recommend anything from them :P So that's it from me, the only other things I could recommend are individual songs :(

.....and then I noticed you asked for this in March...oops xD Oh well, if you already know these/are done with your search, it might still help others :P

@Catstreet I came on here to recommend FT Island but then I saw that it was you who made the post haha. 

Sorry I can't help very much, I think SunAh covered it very well. 

My favourites are (I don't take the time to listen to much Kpop now): FT Island, B1A4, Super Junior, BAP, Big Bang, CNBlue, Infinite, NU'EST, One Ok Rock (japanese). 
My previous biasgroups have been Super Junior, Infinite and Boyfriend. Currently I'm VIXX biased (have been like almost their debut days). You could try KNK which I absolutely love from current rookie groups. I especially love their debut single Knock. Day6 and Cross Gene are also worth checking for :)
ohh yes! KNK is the best rookie group imo.