Hello~

I was wondering if you could recommend me any kpop songs that are either totally low range or have big parts of low range singing.

Most kpop songs are in the high notes, and I can't think of any song that is 75%+ low range. Specific singers (V of BTS, TOP of BIGBANG, John Park, etc.) do come to mind, but it's usually only parts of the song itself that are lower.

So please rec me some baritones or songs in lower ranges that I could check out? :3

Thanks a million! ❤

PS. Any rec is welcome. I might already know it, but I might also have forgotten about it. 

I don't know much about musical rangers but maybe...Park Wan Kyu, Kim Tae Woo, Tei...? Are they low range?
Check this out: Soompi - Baritones in Korean Music
OMG I had given up on this thread and hadn't been to the forums for a while.. thank you so much fo rthis link! that list is amazing! I'll make sure to check them all out. Thanks! ❤
Unfortunately most kpop singers, especially females are Soprano and males are Tenors. Rappers, more often have the deeper voice and depending on the group's approach to music they do or don't have a lot of parts, whether its singing or rapping. 

Perhaps these two links may help you choose songs where the singers present in the links have many parts. 
Baritones: https://kpopvocalanalysis.net/category/voice-type-...
Mezzo Sopranos: https://kpopvocalanalysis.net/category/voice-type-...

For Rappers, like Himchan, V, and Chanyeol who have low tone voices but occasionally sing. They have songs they have covered that are quite nice. Like V's "Someone Like You", Chanyeol's "All of Me", and Himchan's "A little girl"; there are others of course.
Chanyeol does have some official song where he and female singer PUNCH sing called "Stay with me" , so i'd say its half and half.
Most of Jung Joonyoung's [and his associated acts] songs are fairly low; but he's more rock-ish than pop. 
I know right :( I wish they'd have a little more diversity in the groups and let singers sing in the range they're actually comfortable in. It's always so weird to find out how differently certain artists sing when they go solo or appear on king of masked singer when they have no longer the restrictions that apply when they sing in a group.

Thanks for the links! I'll look through the lists :D

You'll probably find it no surprise that V & Chanyeol are my favourites in BTS & EXO haha.
So those are covers I already know and love a lot :3 I'm also absolutely in love with V & Chanyeol's renditions of 안아줘/Hug me (Sungjin from DAY6 also covered that song and it's also amazing). I really like Stay with me too (like all other Goblin OSTs - that drama was such a blessing for our ears).

Himchan's A little girl is new to me though. Thanks for that! I should get more into BAP :P