Spotify  only recommends the well-known groups to me -- BTS, Red Velvet, BlackPink, IU,  etc. They're fun, but I want to discover something new. I have pretty diverse music tastes. I listen to pop, jazz, acoustic, RnB, indie, etc.  Like I recently listened to Baby Metal and thought they were awesome. The only thing I don't like is rap. I have a lot of respect for rappers, it's just not my thing,

Would love to hear your recos! Thanks.

You can try BIGBANG. they are so good. some of their songs are:

1. Bang Bang Bang

2. Girlfriend

3. Loser

4. Eyes, Nose, Lips

5. Fxxk You

6. Flower Road

7. Last Dance

8. Haru Haru

9. Bad Boy

10. Sober

This is my playlist that is a mix of Korean rnb and rap. (I know you said that you don’t like rap but the rnb songs that are on this are really good and some of the songs are a mix of rap and rnb): 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/23lTcedIlgdHHIsT9G2RIV?si=pOvuXPpTSo2YJRPGaQHQnw

This is a playlist of mine that’s full of K-pop from the nineties to now, I’m really proud of how much of a wide range of songs  are on this playlist. Even if they’re all still technically k-pop artists: 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1v2TVsBj33uwr6hqKBAKWU?si=aVoY8-lPRDWuG7gtJNWgOA

Dalkom Mukbang
Dalkom Cafe
BUSAN Rock Festival 2021

So um, I realize that I'm a bit late but uh, I hope you're still looking for recs...? ?

*clears throat* sit tight, cause this is gonna be a long one

I LOVE Mamamoo and have gauged their ENTIRE discography and I can say it with my whole chest that they have a song for every mood, occasion and taste! So anything my them is a green light! But some songs I highly recommend by them are:

- I miss you (Ballad - emotional; you may shed a tear or two)

- Rude Boy (chill, vibey and groovy song )

- Cat fight (Fun song with an interesting instrumental - not usually seen in kpop; a bit funky)

- My Star (a VERY "determined" feel type of song - makes you feel passionate...? Highly recommend)

- Hip ( ICONIC - that's all I'm gonna say - You HAVE to listen to it)

- Egotistic (words that explain this song: Latin inspired, BURNING, charismatic, life-changing)

- 1cm (basically a diss-track written by the members for each other based on their 1cm height difference - super fun and energetic)

- Words don't come easy (Bossa nova style piece, very alluring and feels almost dreamy)

- Wanna Be Myself (One among their MANY feminist anthems, super easy to listen to and makes you wanna dance and feel confident in yourself - They did this for a CF song!)

- Gleam (Another CF song that outsold! It has a faster tempo than the Wanna be myself and is very addictive - the bridge is *chef's kiss*)

This is me not even touching the surface of their discography since they have over 400 songs (including their solo ventures and OSTs)! I hope their music is to your liking and they provide you joy or support whenever you need it :)

Sending lots of love your way! ❤️

P.s. You can dm me anytime for more song recs or just anything and everything ? Ciao! 

Since I'm a multi-stan, I would like to introduce you to some of my favorite tracks of all time. I listen to all genres but I prefer a more chill and laid-back theme for my everyday playlist. However, I do occasionally listen to more upbeat and funky songs ;)  I hope you like these recs!

- Sunday (GroovyRoom ft. Heize)

- Maria (Hwasa)

- Pastel (Wheein)

- Lemon (Loco & Hwasa)

- Bambi (Baekhyun)

- Shutdown (Moonbyul + Seori)

- In my dreams (Solar) Relaxing and dreamy

- Jasmine (DPR Live)

- What do I call you (Taeyeon)

- Sour ( The Rose)

- Every Day, Every Moment (Paul Kim)

- Gambler ( Monsta X)

- Blooming Day (Exo-CBX)

- Switch It Up (JayB)

- Hands Up (2PM)

- Gee (SNSD)

- Q (Onewe)

- I Fall in Love (Vromance) The most BEAUTIFUL song I have heard!!!!  I'll be happy if Love is even a fraction as beautiful as this song

- Dun dun dun (Solar)

- Gashina (Sunmi)

- Nada Sousou (Mamamoo  - Cover of a Japanese song of the same name)

- Coco Bottle (Penomeco)

- Don't call me (ShiNee)

This is a link to my Chill Playlist : https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7ykb9RmP85dvduMc3NbrOZ?si=f48d7b5bf8a446b6