Dec 17, 2013 06:12 PM
Nana87 - 1812 Posts
Lately I've been getting addicted to buying Kpop CD's. Aren't they just so cool looking :) Nothing like your normal Cd's. I just love the beautiful pics and the surprise of just maybe getting a collectible trading card or something with it. That's why I decided to create this post so we can share with everyone :D

Albums bought on iTunes...etc count too :)

So I'll get it started. Here are the last 2 albums I just got. Exo - Miracles in December (got Kris my bias) and 2am - Nocturne.
Dec 17, 2013 07:12 PM
Laugarza - 108 Posts
GOOD buys. :D I also bought EXO's Miracle in December (K version) and got Destiny by Infinite They are still being shipped though :(
Dec 17, 2013 07:12 PM
Nana87 - 1812 Posts
Laugarza wrote: GOOD buys. :D

I also bought EXO's Miracle in December (K version) and got Destiny by Infinite

They are still being shipped though :(


Let's hope you get your bias L :)
Dec 22, 2013 11:12 AM
ELFfreak - 122 Posts
My last kpop album was G-Dragon - Coup D'etat + poster (red) :)
Dec 22, 2013 11:12 AM
marynitemare - 206 Posts
G-Dragon - One of a Kind (Gold Edition) :D
Dec 23, 2013 03:12 PM
Nana87 - 1812 Posts
ELFfreak wrote: My last kpop album was G-Dragon - Coup D'etat + poster (red) :)


Nice I got the black version :)
Dec 23, 2013 04:12 PM
Dounie - 529 Posts
Her voice from Kim Ye Rim ( my pearl ) <3 & I'm Tony An -Tony An .
Otherwise my last Asian Album was Yin Ni Er Zai - JJ Lin .

I think I won't buy an Asian CD anymore because it's a loss of money !
Dec 23, 2013 05:12 PM
Nana87 - 1812 Posts
Dounie wrote: Her voice from Kim Ye Rim ( my pearl ) <3 & I'm Tony An -Tony An .
Otherwise my last Asian Album was Yin Ni Er Zai - JJ Lin .

I think I won't buy an Asian CD anymore because it's a loss of money !


It's expensive and addicting lol
Dec 23, 2013 05:12 PM
pamela312 - 1 Post
Shinee's 'Misconceptions of Us' and now I'm waiting for BEAST 2013 Beautiful Show concert dvd ^^
Dec 24, 2013 04:12 PM
Laugarza - 108 Posts
My Christmas present to myself finally came :D

Dec 24, 2013 05:12 PM
Nana87 - 1812 Posts
@Laugarza I want Lay >_<
Dec 24, 2013 08:12 PM
Laugarza - 108 Posts
Nana87 wrote: @Laugarza I want Lay >_<


I'm willing to trade for Kris :) or anyone else in EXO.
Dec 24, 2013 10:12 PM
Nana87 - 1812 Posts
Laugarza wrote: I'm willing to trade for Kris :) or anyone else in EXO.


I like Lay but I love Kris more :)
Jan 11, 2014 11:01 PM
Nana87 - 1812 Posts
Was finally able to go to the CD shop in Koreatown. I got Rain's new album Rain Effect and The Boss Chapter II (got Jay's photocard).
Jan 12, 2014 08:01 PM
kdramaa - 79 Posts
So late but I bought dbsk's mirotic lol hoping to get Jaejoongs- I & WWW next :D