Went to KCON 2013 (EXO, Teen Top, 2am, G-Dragon, f(x), Dynamic Duo, and Crayon Pop), KCON2014 (BTS, G-Dragon, Teen Top, IU, B1A4, CNBLUE, Girls' Generation, Jung Joon Young, SPICA, and VIXX) and also the KBS America Free "Open Concert" to celebrate Korean Immigration Anniversary (with 2PM, SHINee, Sistar, CNBLUE, Dynamic Duo, Girl's Day, etc.) 

All concerts were amazing and so much fun to go. I think a lot of the fun is also getting together with other KPOP fans and fangirling before the show. In America not many people are interested in KPOP so these concerts bring us all together to enjoy an awesome show and eachothers' presence!

I'd LOVE to see GOT7 and BIG BANG one day
I went to all the the three KCON. I really enjoyed those, it always feels good to get together with other fangirls who understand your inner Kpop passion, obsession or whatever you like to call it LOL.
I went to other concerts of SHINee and SuJu in Seoul. I had fun and screamed until my voice went dead. I was so hyped that I couldn't register when the concerts began or ended LOL
But the real highlights are the 10 Big Bang concerts I attended. I had the same reaction of almost fainting and spazzing but at least, I became a little veteran by then and enjoyed them like a hardcore VIP would xD
Seven of them in the Alive Tour:
London
US
Seoul
Hong Kong
Thailand
Japan (Tokyo and Osaka).
I practically did the World tour with them Haha and I loved how they interracted with different audience. I must admit that I loved the concerts in Japan even more than in Korea. The Japanese VIP are just too precious. I still have many friends from their. My VIP buddies for life! :D That's why I went back to three more concerts in 2013-2014 & 2014-2015 DOME TOUR.
I literally can't get enough of them. I am so damn happy about their long-waited comeback.
I wanted to go to their recent concerts in Guangzhou or Beijing but unfortunately my studies got in the way. Now that I am free, I am hitting Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Bangkok before the real fun in Japan at the end of the year (I plan to attend ALL of their concerts in Japan this time). But of course I am going to attend the US concerts. Duh..
Going to a Big Bang concert on October.
VIXX (November 2013) and 4Minute in Stockholm.
I think both concerts were good... I bought meet & greet tickets, so I've met them after their concerts.
The artists were amazing, but VIXX's concert was a disaster because people screamed almost all the time so you couldn't hear the members talk or sing... even N shused the fans, but people didn't listen to him... I think it was embarrassing.
I also didn't like the organizers so much... meet & greet tickets weren't worth the prices: We gave them a high-five, took pics with them (the pics quality wasn't so good) and we weren't allowed to talk to them... When I was on 4Minute's m&g, the organizer shused the person in my group who said something lovingly to one of the members.

But I like that VIXX did this MV in Stockholm just 2 days before the concert <3
I like that they updated most things on twitter when they were in Sweden.
For example when Hong Bin wrote this on twitter:
"Good Morning~! Stockholm is still dark. Happy Halloween day! This is Kong pumkin..ㅋ"
Or when N wrote on twitter that people should say hi to them if you saw them on the streets:
"If you happen to see a handsome me in the streets of Stockholm, please say hi!!@.@!!!! Say~ N-nyong~~ㅋ"
Haven't gone to any yet but I'll be seeing BIGBANG twice in October! SO EXCITED!!!
I want to go to Infinite's tour in London in October but i can't afford the £105 price tag for the ticket (exc booking fees) ;-( hotel and transport from the north i'd be looking on £200.
I know they have to make it worth their while but honestly, isn't that a bit much?
I have seen:
4minute May 2014 in Stockholm
BTS July 2014 in Stockholm
NU'EST November 2014 in Helsinki

NU'EST concert was the best moment of my life since I am a very big fan of them <3 I hope there will be more concerts this year :)
Unfortunately I have only seen JYJ in Berlin, November 2011
(by the way the worst organized sale of tickets ever, there was utter chaos)

Oh, and I've seen C.N Blue in Taipeh when travelling Taiwan in 2010
None. *sobs and runs away*
Well it was supposed to be my first kpop concert but sadly it was the worse experience ever had I bet you heard the TGM scandal last year, I was 
at the ATL BTS concert, and I was supposed to watch it with my friend. But we were left out in the rain while BTS was performing I was hearbroken
because I thought I would finally get to meet BTS but TGM fucked it up. So yeah I don't want to claim BTS my first kpop concert experience, since I
moved to California I have more opportunities to see kpop artists.
Super Show 5 in London and when Eun Hae came to London. it was the most amazing feeling ever and I couldn't believe how close i was to them <3
Sadly, none yet. :( Since there's barely any k-pop bands/artists who comes to my area. I hope that one day I will attend a k-pop concert. 
KCon Paris was my first ever KPop concert. It was specially organised to commemorate 130 years of Korean-French relationships, so the president was also there.
If you're a teenage guy looking for a girlfriend, KPop is the place to be; I imagine 95% of attendees were teenage girls, and the other 5% were parent chaperones and some guys.
I'd been hoping to meet more people my age, but I only met parents who weren't really interested in KPop, which was a bit of a disappointment (and schoolgirls... lets leave it at that). Also disappointing was the convention, which was too limited in availability for the demand. Hopefully the next time it will be expanded to fulfil expectations!
Queuing for the pit is pointless unless you intend to get your paws against the stage. Being content to stay out of the way, the only problem I had was some strange girl who thought they should wave their hand in front of my face, despite there being plenty of room to do that elsewhere.

Being in Paris, obviously lots of French-speaking attendees, but most people spoke German! Obviously a strong following there. There were however lots of empty seats. I talked to somebody who said their friends had bought tickets, but their parents didn't allow them to come. Considering this is the time leading up to exams, this might be the reason.

If you follow other concerts, the format will be familiar, with songs, introductions and special stages.
BTS and Shinee had the best performances technically. They looked in sync and performed well.

Amber had the biggest following here in Europe (I believe she's less popular in Korea), and really engaged with the fans well.

IOI, being the new group with practically no discography found it difficult. They hardly moved during their performances, and whilst I can understand not having a dance, you can take that opportunity to walk around stage and show yourself to your fans. As such the best part was their introductions, which ost of them failed at with their poor French (but that was OK). The most impressive was the last girl, who sounded good at French, and the most memorable was the one who checked her hand after she forgot her lines.

FTIsland .. Did he sing the same song 3 times? He got the fans jumping and shouting though.

The best song was probably Taeil and Luna's special stage, but I expect that's a personal opinion most people won't share. I think they claimed this was a new song, but my French is lacking, my Korean is worse, and I wouldn't know even if they'd performed it before elsewhere.
I've seen Block B and B1A4 already and will see Day6 in August.

Block B was amazing and Zico is the true meaning of a leader. He let's each member of the group shine.  And they all have soft hands and are so pretty in person.

B1A4 was more than I had expected! Jinyoung took me by surprise.  Gongchan is a little shit.  They are all way hotter in person than in videos!

Did Hi-Touch with both groups.

We have a photo op with Day6!
None... In Portugal only came Lunafly in 2014.. But MyName is coming in September and i'm going to see them!!!!!!